FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ NightMare & CloudShadow: A payment for the ones that requested up until 7AM EST on the 31st Aug, may be sent out today. We need to see if Accounting has the time to process them.

@ alex_ne & kudusan: Best thing to do when you see the money is to press Payout. We don't have a function that randomly picks out a few people and redeems their accounts - Last person we checked on was "letfl" which happened he had uninvited guests in his account. See page 1 on how to secure your username better.

And, I can't revert it since it is system generated. Furthermore, those who have requested for $100

@ barrix: Scudmis from in here provides great speed for uploading with sBorg, RDP.

@ tamildragon: Instant. Try to logout and login again.

@ irscene: I use FTPRush. That is recommended; free software and can send from FTP to FTP (FXP). No issues here with FS login.

i didnt have problem
now has problem from ND server
i cant upload anything
im sure fs has problem because i can upload on other file hosts
what should i do now ?
always say connection time out !

@ricky anyother than Scudmis.. No slots..in there
I currently use BuyWindows. Not happy with it. Using BUYRDP NL RDP as well. FTP and webupload both slow..

BloodSucker your server from NL or other country ?

server is from US.

as I said, always worked fine till last night. Now doesn't work at all to download from fileserve. It was the fastest download speeds I had from fileserve. And also fastest upload speeds, always over 40mb/s....

Now all I get when trying to download any file on sBorg is this:

643cbe.jpg

:(:(

My NL server also met problem with fileserve.
Always shows "The connection has timed out" page on firefox...
And Ftp upload also strange...
Seems some network problem happen to Europe area.
Because my friend in AU says it works fine to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back