FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1662a.png

Transferred for this week today.
Everyone who request today will be get on Wednesday.. I am pretty sure..

Couple of months ago same sort of thing happened.. :)

Thanks for suggestion, but it doesn't work. I've cleaned cookies, but the same error appeared again. It should be that I switched to premium on 17th this month (Premium: Until17 September 2011 EST).
I've also tried with IE, but the same problem again. :(

Well, in this conditions i know i would ask for money next week , as for cc etc i read on the net opinions about fileserve, what can i say, i'm sorry for you guys but the only thing i consider unfair from them is to activate paypal subscrition who can't be cancelled from your fileserve account, or easyly, but i'm sure that they are out there other filehosts who do the same.
So instead of screaming scam, scam on a forum where uploaders worked with fileserve and worked well you better start searching how your account get to be used on sites like monsterleech, if you aren't aware of that i'm sure someone hacked your account and if the hacked your fileserve acc you need to look for another accounts too.

Fileserve has a session based system in which a user has to buy the account is a single session. Their site doesn't store cookies like filesonic or other websites. So for a premium purchase to be credited to your account the user has to land on the premium page from your site and purcahse a account without doing any other activity. ( at least i think this is how site sales are calculated :p )
Thank you. Crystal.

@ celka12: People who have been with us through thick and thin. We will announce what will go on around end of September / beginning of October (might push on to mid-October) - Big things happening for loyal users

Care to elaborate?

I've been a member since like late 2010, but only premium for last month 1\2 or so.

27th/28th Stats

So the stats for the 27th and 28th have been caught up, but, man, those numbers look really low to me. I had several people report difficulty downloading over the weekend, so maybe that's the problem, but I still think the adjusted numbers look low by about 25%.

Ricky has always been helpful and I appreciate his willingness to deal with the challenges of this forum. But I'm starting to get a bit disillusioned with Fileserve. Hopefully things stabilize soon.

Please anybody help me,

When I'm using ftp upload, filezilla to be more specific, the file show that was uploaded, but when i go in fileserve see my storage the files didnt appear

It is happening with anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back