FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have a question.

If I reach de 500gb llimit on Fileserve, there is any option to continue uploading? (except purchasing the premium acount).

Because I upload too many files, and now I am in 450gb. And I dont need a premium: I dont download, I only upload.

Can I create a second account? Or is this cheat?

Thanks.

PD: Sorry for my english.

@ c12038: Your account was used in a cooperative relation with a 3rd party website (public leech) and thus a violation of our Terms.

@ WolfAustral: You can create a second account, but your other account will have the files deleted after 60 days of inactivity.

i press PAYOUT

untitl43.jpg

@ DAB: Shouldn't be a problem. Wait till it gets transferred tomorrow hopefully when we have fixed the stats. Nothing is getting touched while the Transfer button is disabled temporarily.

@Ricky when can we hit the Transfer button. Normally I request on Sunday..
Does this mean, I can't request the transfer and payout for this week?

@ c12038: We don't go about banning random accounts. We were able to download files from monsterleech.eu with your account. That is sufficient evidence. Any evidence presented will be at a sole discretion and choice of ours. We don't need to. See page 1 for more information.

My politeness is shown in the same calibre as to how an inquiry is presented. I'm not here to listen to verbal abuse. You can take that up with your storeclerk.

@ barrix: It will be fixed very soon and you can click it :) Everyone will be paid as normal.

Last edited:
Hi, Ricky.

Please look:

fs_stat_2011-08-29.jpg

1 year I have this account, links-base of FS-files are huge and during this time was 1 sale? Please explain.

PS. Sales of other file hosts are continuous.

there is no transfer to payout option in fileserve
why is that ?

Pending FTP FILES for about 2 hours now :(

why is that ?

some files struck in pending ftp files while others go to the main storage....

@ c12038: You can keep trying to make your case, however, there isn't one.

Whether it was intentional or not, we will not let you have the benefit of the doubt. It is your responsibility to safeguard your username and password. Not ours.

We don't need to explain for every user who has been downgraded, hacked or disabled. It is a courtesy of me to let you know that you were found in connection with monsterleech.eu. Period.

See first page for more information.

I feel like stats are frozen......

uploaded and spread more than 25gb uptil now but only 0.1$ earned

how is that possible ?

is stats frozen or working fine? someone please let me know

@Ricky can there be a weekend staff.. Problem starts normally from Friday then weekend.. Then there goes lot of comments against fileserve :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back