FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have had enough with this filehost. Removed all advertising for fileserve from my sites deleted all files from the host. Guys do not use them any more. They will take you earnings and will not help to get them back. Even bad comments about the place i live.

Good Bye.

Hi, Ricky.

Please look:

fs_stat_2011-08-29.jpg

1 year I have this account, links-base of FS-files are huge and during this time was 1 sale? Please explain.

PS. Sales of other file hosts are continuous.

Fileserve has a session based system in which a user has to buy the account is a single session. Their site doesn't store cookies like filesonic or other websites. So for a premium purchase to be credited to your account the user has to land on the premium page from your site and purcahse a account without doing any other activity. ( at least i think this is how site sales are calculated :p )

@ssspanzer111

Dont worry, ricky has already answered his question. c12038's account was being used on a public leech site for massive downloading. This is against fileserve's TOS so they disabled his account. Just play by their rules and you will be safe.

Also, i think that saturday and sunday's stats are up to date but today's stats are a little behind.

Whaaaat!?
FileServe working fine for me and they pay every week on time.
Just this month isnt good for FS, i hope theyll fix everything till septembre.
Cheers

stat frozen again guys? Saturday and Sunday stats are back,but today nothing is moving.

and ricky since last week I cannot connect to FTP

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Response: 220 Fileserve FTP Server
Command: USER *******
Response: 331 Password required for *******
Command: PASS ********
Response: 230 User ******* logged in
Command: SYST
Response: 215 UNIX Type: L8
Command: FEAT
Response: 211-Features:
Response: MDTM
Response: MFMT
Response: UTF8
Response: MFF modify;UNIX.group;UNIX.mode;
Response: MLST modify*;perm*;size*;type*;unique*;UNIX.group*;UNIX.mode*;UNIX.owner*;
Response: REST STREAM
Response: LANG en-US;bg-BG;ko-KR;ru-RU;fr-FR;zh-CN;zh-TW;it-IT
Response: SIZE
Response: 211 End
Command: OPTS UTF8 ON
Response: 200 UTF8 set to on
Command: PWD
Response: 257 "/" is the current directory
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PORT 83,149,124,220,203,199
Response: 200 PORT command successful
Command: MLSD
Error: Connection timed out
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

SCAM !!!!!!!ALERT!!!!!!

Fileserve is ripping you off big style see this forum.
http://forum.fileserve.com/viewforum.php?f=6

as reference to fileserve customers having account diffculties and being fobbed off so STFU u knobhead who commented on my last postX-(

Read whats on that forum you idiot before you comment again

I've been using a fs premium account since they launched their service around 1.5 years ago, never faced 1 problem. Not with downloads or anything related to the premium account. Yes there have been issues with uploading and stats but we cant do anything about them, can we? Every host has similar problems( apart from RS and MU maybe). I'll say it again, FS doesn't convert your account to free just for the heck of it, i'm very sure they have a pretty good reason for what they did.

stats of 27-28 back ?
my stats is awfull yet

Yea, 27 and 28 stats are up to date. Maybe yours haven't fully synced, ricky might be able to answer that.

stat frozen again guys? Saturday and Sunday stats are back,but today nothing is moving.

Yes, stats for today are quite behind. I'm sure the techs are working on it.

So, the bulk of us who didn't get the chance to press transfer (because the button was missing) need to wait a week to withdraw now? A little basic information - from the official support - will calm the already restless spirits.

@ RickyFS

Hey Uploaders, look at this image, I'am waiting almost 6 months, yeah, 6 MONTHS!! And my money is not transferred yet! It is too much time right??

2mqukvc.jpg

@ explo1515: Keep going. No username, no answer, so post in here every day, all day and you still won't get an answer.

Hi Ricky, about this, my username is explo1515, Thanks in Advance!!

Hi RickyFS, i am explo1515, that is my username in the FileServe account, can you tell me whta is wrong with my account? Why i am not getting my transfer after 6 months?? Thanks in advance, hope u can help me...

No one was able to press the transfer button this week, so this is a collective problem. I guess payments will be sent out on friday this time( this happend once before as well).

Ok i have had enough with this filehost. Removed all advertising for fileserve from my sites deleted all files from the host. Guys do not use them any more. They will take you earnings and will not help to get them back. Even bad comments about the place i live.

Good Bye.

Good idea. :facepalm: increasingly frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back