FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CV

I'm downloading from Jdownloader atm and everything seems to be working fine. Maybe your version needs to be updated? Mine is 0.9.581

XPGZO.jpg

It's always updated

No Transfer button...Where are you ?

Mmm it´s true, transfer button disappeared. I hope you fix soon because I have money to transfer.

Maybe is related with 28th August FS website news

Delay in Earnings28 Aug 2011

Dear FileServe users,

There is currently a delay in earnings for the 27th and 28th of August. We will be back shortly with your earnings up to date.

Best regards,
FileServe

can i delete the Confirm .html that i have added to my site website to confirm that my site

so can i delete after confirm or i have to like that .html file

Hey Ricky, I have decided to start uploading again.

Looking forward to earning some $, it has only been like 12hrs and I already got $6.5.

Yes we killed it (request for transfer) because => see news.

Can't be having requests while we are updating your earnings: It's either you request with a lower earning on Saturday and Sunday OR you request later with the correct earning. I know what you guys prefer :)

Some answers for the inquiries in here:

@ DOPE: Let me answer some of your questions:

-Remote upload works. Fileserve to Fileserve has never worked.
-Your FTP works. Somewhere along the line you must have mistyped some information.
-We do not put caps on upload speeds for free or anonymous users, so it would never increase if you purchased a Premium.
-Fileserve Manager has been working perfectly since we updated our API.
-It depends what you have sent us; if it has been a lot of nonsense, we will discard the message without a response. If it is of some valuable information or feedback, we will reply.

@ love2010: You need to press PAYOUT - Done that?

@ celka12: People who have been with us through thick and thin. We will announce what will go on around end of September / beginning of October (might push on to mid-October) - Big things happening for loyal users

@ minhete: We can't do anything about RU from Wupload. If it works, it is because it works. If it doesn't it is something on their side, not ours. If your RU works from MU or RS it means our RU works fine (and it does)

@ c12038: monsterleech.eu - Does that ring a bell?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back