FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem.

My 3 Month fileserve account expired today and i dont have sufficient funds in my fileserve account to extend it for a month ....
now the problem is that they have blocked my uploading and being an uploader i need to unblock my uploading asap

Kindly tell me what i can do to get it unblock right away...

Uploading not working. Hope to get it fixed soon.

@ Ricky
You said you would look into, but the email confirmation for password change is still not in effect!

Thanks.

Anonymous upload page does not work. Form submit action does not pick any server (http://upload.fileserve.com/upload/-1/5000/)

WTF is going on with uploading (WEB)

GXuaB.jpg

Can't you first announce the news few days earlier, and THEN work on servers, script, or whatever?

What's the point making 'news', when they aren't news anymore?

Am i the only one who is experiancing fileserve slowest in the history
or its Fileserve problem ?

i m not able to visit the pages of fileserve ( main , files , dashboard )

Slow loading on FS during peak hours.

As said, we are waiting for the hardware upgrades. Equipment (doesn't) unfortunately zap from A to B like a witch on a broom.

@ Badwolf: Let me clarify this. When someone bans our remote servers it basically means they're banned. An answer would be an alternative solution to this. What do you want us to do when another host bans our IP? Please answer this.

@ Tyler: Again, you're not a coder, the offer still stands, please wait, relax, roll thumbs.

A rename is what some other host did when they had previous 2 years experience in cloud computing. Pretty easy to point and pick when you're not a programmer.

@ twinkle1452: Stated before we will be working on this after some problems are rectified.

Last edited:
Slow loading on FS during peak hours.

As said, we are waiting for the hardware upgrades. Equipment (doesn't) unfortunately zap from A to B like a witch on a broom.

@ Badwolf: Let me clarify this. When someone bans our remote servers it basically means they're banned. An answer would be an alternative solution to this. What do you want us to do when another host bans our IP? Please answer this.

well first of all there could be some kind of error message and not just nothing at all happening, so people actually know what's going on. ok, i had one for filesonic saying it was banned, but nothing for the other hosts whatsoever.

you did not say host x and y banned us, either. all i got was a b c are working fine.

what i would have liked to see is that you at least try to make it work. other file hosts somewhat seem to manage it despite being banned. sometimes just saying it is impossible just isn't good enough. try to make it work either way.

so basically, instead of saying "can't do this, can't do that" show (or at least pretend to show) some effort.

when people say the fileserve interface has always been kind of slow, never ever say you think it is "pretty fast". it just doesn't make you look too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back