FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I inquired to Fileserve about not being able to RU from Filesonic to Fileserver. I got this reply...

"Due to unexplained reason from Filesonic, they have blocked us recently and don't want to do any business with us. Therefore remote uploads from their site will no longer be available."

But they claim that is not true and it is you that is blocking them.

"We tried to contact them to resolve it , but it seems like they don't want to...

Hish"

So what is going on and why can't this get resolved amongst yourselves?

Reference http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=48905&page=1776

Supposedly fileserve, uploadstation and oron are all blocking uploads from Filesonic, according to Filesonic.

I don't understand why a filehost would block incoming RU files, I'm just going by what Filesonic said.

Well I get blocked when RU from fileserve to filesonic sometimes.

Maybe its just specific Ips that are blocked, and then they just figure the entire host blocked them.

Hey Uploaders, look at this image, I'am waiting almost 6 months, yeah, 6 MONTHS!! And my money is not transferred yet! It is too much time right??

2mqukvc.jpg

Im not lying, FileServe has become scam too??

If not, please Ricky, Transfer my money, thanks...

No answer RickyFS??

6Months is too long, right?? Your site still pays, or not? Lemme see...

No answer RickyFS??

6Months is too long, right?? Your site still pays, or not? Lemme see...

Probably just some glitch that happened at the time you were supposed to get your payout.

I still get my payouts so i doubt they are just singling you out lol.

@RickyFS

Will you guys ever allow Fileserve remote uploading?

Like i have 2 accounts, both of them were free so i had the 500gb limit, so i had to make another one. But since i made the first one premium now i'd rather have all my files in one account. Anyway you can make it so fileserve accepts fileserve links in the remote upload? Right now if you put a fs link in there it just gives you like a 60kb file every time.

lol, but is too much time right?

I sended so many support tickets, but all the answer were, like this:

We sincerely apologize for the delay in reviewing your account. We will push the review and scan your account again. Your patience is highly appreciated

But it was in 4 of July, a month ago... please, this is too much time... :(

@ BadWolf: I've time after time repeated myself in this topic (and I wish I didn't just address you, but everyone in general when replying) that they've banned us and you should find alternatives. How do you suggest we "manage" it. We change our IPs to get banned once again? What effort do you want from us? Are you paying for a new B-class, just so it can get banned a few days later?

It makes me look good enough since on my end it was pretty fast at time of testing.

The question would remain...Do you want answers or should I just be selective, since other file hosts do manage to "select" their questions and answers.

@ Prezadent: Ask yourself this. Have we banned MU, RS or any others?

@ Tyler: Read above.

To your other inquiry. No we have never allowed FS to FS, nor will. The reasons should be clear as to why. We were playing with a thought of allowing it for people who has allowed it to their close-knitted friends group, but abuse may just be too easy. We will think about that sometime down the road when all is good.

@ Lifetalk: ETA they said would be 4-7 days (incl. the weekend), so sometime next week this issue of "slow" during peak hours will be long past and the whine about other things can begin.

@ explo1515: Keep going. No username, no answer, so post in here every day, all day and you still won't get an answer.

To your other inquiry. No we have never allowed FS to FS, nor will. The reasons should be clear as to why. We were playing with a thought of allowing it for people who has allowed it to their close-knitted friends group, but abuse may just be too easy. We will think about that sometime down the road when all is good.

What about allowing it for accounts that login with the same ip?

@ Tyler: Could be a possibility. Best solution would be to have a deny/allow-friendship system.

@ Lifetalk: Let me update you, anytime between Monday and Friday we could expect the hardware. That's the time that we have been informed of.

@ BadWolf: [...] How do you suggest we "manage" it. We change our IPs to get banned once again? What effort do you want from us? Are you paying for a new B-class, just so it can get banned a few days later?

It makes me look good enough since on my end it was pretty fast at time of testing.

i don't know how you should manage it. i guess you could ask the other hosts how they manage it, since they are all present here.

here is a crazy thought: maybe you guys should start talking a little more in general. i know it is competition an all... but everyone banning each others IPs is kind of silly and makes remote uploads pretty much useless.

i am sorry but it doesn't make you look good. it has been evident for month that the fileserve script is rather slow. and now you want to tell me it has only been a recent problem and is actually "pretty fast"?

even if you should actually think it is pretty fast and has been when you tested it once, you don't say that. unless, of course, you intend to piss off already pissed off customers. with such answers you basically imply that these issues do not really exist. but guess what, if there weren't any issue people wouldn't mention it in the first place. saying it is actually "pretty fast" also implies that you think nothing needs to be done about it, hence nothing is going to change.

how you could think this makes you look good enough is beyond me, to be honest.

@ BadWolf: Let me refer back to my previous statement. Have we banned other hosts (RS & MU & HF [etc.]) except for what is allegedly claimed by Filesonic?

In fact, you stating we have, we might as well - Correct? Let's do what HF did and ban everything going to other hosts. I will not deny that, it will save us a lot of costs (might see a bonus then), but if you insist on us doing this, I'll be taking this up for discussion on a future meeting.

Your opinion is subjective to the service we provide. I'm not here to force you to use us, I'm here to receive feedback and answers. The feedback we have received, we have fulfilled at the user's request, however, there seems to be no compromise when talking to stubborn people, thus, I'll allow myself to reiterate next week there will be some improvements.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back