FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's pretty fast, but that's maybe because I don't have 120,000 files in my account.

If we had the same knowledge we have today, we would have built a better FS from the beginning. You see our other competitors...They have had years to perfect their system and site. 1 year, 5 months. That's all I'm saying.

And you're saying it's impossible for you guys to update the scripts you use lol?

Also didn't you say you guys were working on some new ru system like 1 1\2 weeks ago? What happened to that?

Right here:

@ bubawuba: It won't go any quicker when I've already answered this. We have a whole new upgradable system for RU and FTP on Monday.

and ricky, last question (sorry if i'm too boring)
if i have filled all the 500 Gbs and i upload with ZOOM the upload doesn't work or i recive a link that is not linked to my account?
thanks again and forgive me

I think it's pretty fast, but that's maybe because I don't have 120,000 files in my account.

guess what, neither do i - yet it still is neither pretty nor fast:P

of course i am not a pro, but i guess it would be possible to come up with a new script for the website without the danger of having all files deleted.

@ Tyler: We're rolling out with new platform for FTP next week. RU has already been rolled out but we need to make some hardware upgrades - You alright about reading my answers??

Are you a coder? If you are, come out here, we will refund you the ticket, if you can code us a perfect file manager. If not, sit back, relax, wait and enjoy the sun.

The file manager is based on an old script. You can't just "part exchange" it like a bicycle. You can't just make adjustments with a snap of a finger and expect everything to work. Try to make a Ford Fiesta into a lamborghini gallardo and I'll be paying my monthly salary to you for a year. Somehow you can't be a coder, so you must not know what goes behind the scenes of how a cloud operates.
I'm neither a coder, but I do understand the fundamental of what needs to be done.

@ all: We're making changes to improve speeds. This will include us pulling a few of the features in the file manager while we improve in other areas.

Last edited:
hi ricky, big time without talk with you..... i hope everything is ok.

look, i upload this files yesterday and i dont post them yet anywere, but them show some downloads (also i dont remote them to anywere):

snap000052.jpg

Hello???

Rename your site just to change the way you can manage files?

Wow you guys must have the worst programmers working for you.

My suggestion?

Work on a new system, then roll it out after it is done. Why the hell would you need to shut down the site?

sigh, theres no point in even saying anything in this topic.

when i told you that i can't remote upload anything from filesonic/wupload/oron to fileserver, because nothing happens after i press the submit button your answer was that RU from rapidshare, megaupload and megashares is working fine.

how are answer likte that helpful? should i buy a rapidshare premium account just to remote upload something to fileserve?

another example: people are telling you the script is slow. your first answer is that you think it is pretty fast because you don't have 120k files stored.

are you kidding me? go work on the problems instead of justifying your failures with mumbo jumbo excuses.

seriously man i don't want to argue here. all i am saying is that your service has certain problems which require work. i don't expect things to change over night, but sometime in the future they should. yet when i read your answers i don't getting the feeling you are taking the complaints seriously.

you should consider critical feedback as something positive to improve your service and not something bothersome that needs to go away.

if i dont see any improvements i willl just move on. it doesn't matter at all. the reason im saying anything at all is that i like to give people the opportunity to improve before dropping them. but i guess im just stupid to waste my energy like that in the first place.

Rename your site just to change the way you can manage files?

Wow you guys must have the worst programmers working for you.

My suggestion?

Work on a new system, then roll it out after it is done. Why the hell would you need to shut down the site?

nobody forces you to use this service

Ricky,

On Failed Uploads there is a check box but no Delete option, so I cannot delete those files.

And also, I understand that at the moment there are some changes going on at FS, but please re-enstate the option of deleting RU/Web files, as it is a vital option for me.

Thanks.

If we had the same knowledge we have today, we would have built a better FS from the beginning. You see our other competitors...They have had years to perfect their system and site. 1 year, 5 months. That's all I'm saying.

Nah, it's slow. It's slow for downloads to start, slow for the download page to come up for free users, slow for zoom to initialize an upload, and very very slow for file manager to load.

Nah, it's slow. It's slow for downloads to start, slow for the download page to come up for free users, slow for zoom to initialize an upload, and very very slow for file manager to load.

You are right. As a premium user i have trouble downloading last 7 days or so and now server accept files after 5 failed uploads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back