FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
The download and earnings are still in Pending status waiting to be approved before you may ask for payout. You have to wait for it to be in Transferred status.

If your earnings was in Transferred status that means, it has been approved and has been successfully transferred to your payout account. You may now go on and request the payout. In order to get paid. 

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly.

OMG!

I really need request my payment...

Currently have Account Payable $18.68 (I cant request a payment... minimun is 20 USD.

But i have requested tranfer from earnings account $26.55 on 2011-04-09...

I really need the transfer Ricky because need redeem all money $18.68 + $26.55.

Thanks for the support...

Code:
Dear FileServe users,We will be paying all affiliates later tonight EST, instead of morning time EST.

Best regards,
FileServe

If Paid 2moro then when apporved pending payments ???

If the payments are sent out later night, when will they be transferred to payout account & approved? Mine still hasn't been transferred to payout account yet and I need to click Payout once its done.

Well, I see a lot of people complaining about the payouts. Mine hasn't been tranferred yet, and I don't really care if I get the payout this week or the next. It's just a matter of a few days...

Anyway, Ricky, you should consider changing the menu on the top. The "tool" button screwed the page, aesthetically.

Payouts

Guys i think why you not get money is depending on time, in time everybody get his money always so i ask all of you just wait and do not rubbish your text here only the important messages should be here in this topic.

Transfer will happen today too for the remaining users that are legitimate.

All users will still be paid. We will do another payment on Friday so everyone can get their chance to push Payout.

@ Hedon: Aesthetically how? It looks good here.

All users will still be paid. We will do another payment on Friday so everyone can get their chance to push Payout.

Really? so there are users who already got paid today?

I'm still seeing this on my account

cc1148.jpg

Will that mean that I wont get paid today?

Thanks Ricky. Good to know that :)

Today, I log on into my fileserve account and i remark that some of my files are DMCA removed. It's the first time.
Why some of my files are DMCA removed? What Does it mean?
Will i have some disagreement's cause of it?

Thanks For answering.

@ powerups2: Some users will be paid today. Furthermore, others will have their money transferred so they can request payout and we will pay them on a Friday.

@ Prazsky: You mentioned lots of duplicates via FTP. Will request for it to be brought up again.

fd18d8.jpg

It looks good without logging in, but when I log in, the page becomes like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back