FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fd18d8.jpg

It looks good without logging in, but when I log in, the page becomes like this.

try to clear cookies and log-in again

opera and FF looks ok the FS menu with the new (tools) button.

Probably tools button is redundant to keep it but is only there as a prove-information that these are FileServe projects (operated by FS serveZIP and FS manager)

Well, I tested with Firefox, and it's working. However, that bug happens when I use Chrome.

It's not a big deal, just an improvement to make, if Ricky is willing to.

@ Prazsky: You mentioned lots of duplicates via FTP. Will request for it to be brought up again.

Ricky, PMed you. But just a little clarification. Uploading via FTP, I only get like 5-7 duplicates for every 100 files uploaded but when using zoom's uploader to upload via http, I get massive amount of duplicate files (~ anything between 200-400 duplicate files for every 100-150 files uploaded).

Also, the unique problem of copy/rename errors only occur for files uploaded via FTP but seem to work fine for HTTP uploaded files.

As we can see nobody has received payment as promised, and the status of the payment is still pending.

Ricky can you finally kindly explain what this all about?
No longer intends to pay your affiliates?

We are currently cleaning out the scum from our system, so payments will be done soon :) A few hours to go.

Apologize the delay.

Thanks everyone.

PS. Don't understand why people always jump so quick to the gun when it comes to OUR service. There's a reason why we can uphold these payments every week, and if we got scum in the system, we clean them out at the expense of the waiting time for paying the real users. Relax, go out and play in the sun, come back and check your PP/AP/WMZ account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back