FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ricky: recently I experience several times that, when I check (or download) for a set of links (5 to 15), there are 1 or 2 links not available.

It sometimes frustrates for downloaders of my upload.

@ tofuwizard: Bad news. Megashares has banned quite a few of our remote upload servers' IP. Some files may still go through, but don't expect that to last long until they figure the last few ranges of our remote servers IPs out.

@ subaru_20: Coming in 1-2 months. We're working on an API for uploaders, and we would be using the same for the Fileserve Manager.

@ SuPeRGeNiUs: So it was without the "www." that caused the slowdown?

@ horde: Depends where you are remote uploading from and if your account works. We get a lot of bad apples among the remote uploads, which can be the possible cause for why you would wait a little longer on yours to get down.

@ TehDude: No way of doing that :)

@ AussieK: No the URLs won't change.

@ namdatviet: Was that for newly uploaded files? We know of this issue of 404 of some files that are uploaded and "checked" straight away. As said, this issue will be totally gone within 3-4 weeks. We are currently testing the new tweak that will eradicate this problem. If everything goes as planned we may just deploy this even sooner. 3-4 weeks is a worst case scenario :)

I am Just Posting here to tell you all my opinion that Fileserve is not only best, The best of the best.

Upload the good content and share/serve the whole world that's what fileserve means.

CHOOPA'S NETWORK IS DOWN.
WE CAN'T DO SH!T ABOUT IT, SO WAIT AND RELAX LIKE WE ARE.

IS THAT BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SEE? AVOIDING 4 PAGES OF NONSENSE.

choopa seems to have larger network issue, their own site is down also. This thread should be closed 'til network is up again, so there wont be those stupid "site down" replys

@RickyFS, that's an effective way to take a lazy reader's attention, LoL

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/5ImJiD.jpg[/slide]

Let's just wait for it to be up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back