FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cfs5403: Check your HTML if there is any then you should remove it.

@ Kenchien: No, not yet. Being worked on.

@ fsisthebest: Looking into why you were missed.

@ Blur: Ok, what do you want us to do about it? Give you a 10 dollar bonus to keep you and your 199 other buddies around? It is how it is...We haven't changed anything. :)

Last edited:
Ricky, can you please check and see if remote upload from Megashares is working?

It's been working for months but ever since the downtime earlier all MS links are becoming failed uploads (unexpected download error). Tested it with 2 different prem accounts and different links but the result is still the same error.

@ tofuwizard: I've inquired with tech. You are right that Megashares has a good trackrecord with us for remote uploading. Yesterday we had a high amount of unexpected and failed login. Will look into it.

It's logical.
200 uploaders on one forum.
you published daily more and more.
the downloader have more choice every day! stuff from 200 uploaders and most of the downloaders have no premium account! the downloaders just download the creme de la creme of your files!

you visited a school?

No you missunderstood! We all dont share on the same forum we have a main topic and discussing and talking about FileShare!

@ cfs5403: Check your HTML if there is any then
@ Blur: Ok, what do you want us to do about it? Give you a 10 dollar bonus to keep you and your 199 other buddies around? It is how it is...We haven't changed anything. :)

i am sure you understand what i mean

@ Blur: I really don't. We haven't changed anything, so how can you come with such accusations? It seems you have already made up your mind, so I'm sure you understand what I mean.

@ Supergenius: You can't access FS? We went down yesterday for a little over an hour during peak hour meaning affiliates didn't earn money since users didn't download and we didn't make anything nor received any visitors in that period.

@ cfs5403: PM me your url

@ xingpr: We have terrible earning drop, but you don't see us complain and whip you to find more people to get your files. That's the name of the game.

@ SuPeRGeNiUs: Tried to go through hidemyass.com first to see if it works? If it does, you need to flush your DNS, clear your cache and cookies and temporary internet files for Fileserve.com and try again.

You tried any other browsers?

@ seraphim: You can't upload files to FS? Why? What method are you using and what do you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back