FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not slow :D
at least, from my end, I can still search fine

edit: whoops, speak to soon, its down again, I guess the DC is still having some trouble

Why once on month the statistics are delayed? Why is take me about 10 minutes to enter my account??why i am downloading like a normal user , when i am a premium? Why is not connecting in Ftp?? why is down my links, i never posted?? i tell you why:
Because you are totally unprofessional.....i am still using fileserve just to remote all my links to another host ....who dont have problems

Why once on month the statistics are delayed? Why is take me about 10 minutes to enter my account??why i am downloading like a normal user , when i am a premium? Why is not connecting in Ftp?? why is down my links, i never posted?? i tell you why:
Because you are totally unprofessional.....i am still using fileserve just to remote all my links to another host ....who dont have problems
Megaupload, Hotfile, Bitshare, Duckload, all of them had problems.

@ SharkofMarkwood: Because we had issues with WM that were half-heartedly solved on late Monday, thus we paid users on Tuesday that we owed from previous week.

We should hopefully be able to pay the remaining users tomorrow.

@ uzzlic: Not being able to login to FTP, why we take out files that you have never shared, why there's a stats delay once a month (there hasn't been any in Feb) and 10 minutes to login (issue was fixed about 2 months ago)...What else of that nonsense? Basically everything. Don't see why you think we're unprofessional. I hardly believe you're even using our service since you're sitting on outdated information. Try to stay up to date before you start spewing garbage.

Does anyone with the "Why the site down" questions stop and think that they might not be the first one to ask this question and it will be quicker to back track the thread than to wait on answer.

Maybe that will be too easy

@ SharkofMarkwood: Because we had issues with WM that were half-heartedly solved on late Monday, thus we paid users on Tuesday that we owed from previous week.

We should hopefully be able to pay the remaining users tomorrow.

@ uzzlic: Not being able to login to FTP, why we take out files that you have never shared, why there's a stats delay once a month (there hasn't been any in Feb) and 10 minutes to login (issue was fixed about 2 months ago)...What else of that nonsense? Basically everything. Don't see why you think we're unprofessional. I hardly believe you're even using our service since you're sitting on outdated information. Try to stay up to date before you start spewing garbage.
I have uploaded 2130 files ....a half of them are backups for the other (and 10 links are down)......in ftp
minutes ago i put three .rar's it starts and then disconnect , i tried again and again (and nothing), all my new links are 0 downloads for 2 days , then it starts to come to normal???you want my user name? to see that i really use your service???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back