FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any way to merge multiple accounts files into one?
example : say you have a couple free accounts you used up the 500GB on, now you've bought premium having been impressed with FS and want to merge your files into your premium from the others...
possible? in-the-works? flat out "no!"?

thanks in advance :)

is there any problem in payment process ?!
cuz i didn't get paid and also didnot have that yellow arrow
that mean i will get paid at Wednesday

any idea guys !

nope, mine has not, but I can still wait, because last week is also like that, no approvement, and suddenly, got paypal notifications of payments received from fileserve :D

Maybe FS should consider making auto payment just like HF and FSO, because the manual payment is very take time to request payment and sometime will miss the time.

I have been paid by FS last several months. The Best reward ever (much more better than Rapidshare, MU in the past). At least to this time, I found no cheating from FS. For those who (maybe new) asking too much, please take time read the previous pages, then you would get the answer (if still not, then post your question). Ricky must be tired of repeating the same answer over and over again.

FS does not choose auto payment for now because it's trying to catch the cheaters and thus, pay us better. I cannot agree more.

i just wanted to complain about one thing, although fileserve is one the most awsome host when it comes to feedback and speeds but i have your file manager, it takes ages to load and mostly hangs up firefox when i try to use it at a fast pace, also copying or moving also takes a lot of time and mostly fails.
I know you guys are working on making the file manager better but why dont you a small portion of your money into the development of an official file manager, i know there is one unofficial one out but it has a lot of bugs and also it cant be updated as frequently as it is not from fileserve itself.
Having a stand alone file manager will reduce some load off your website filemanager as well, rapidshare and megaupload were mostly popular because of those features, so i think fileserve should be too as i see it as the no 1 filehost at this time

There is no need to say stupid :@

You want a software on desktop which can copy/move ur files in Fileserve ? The remote API calls will make more load on server

There is no need to say stupid :@

You want a software on desktop which can copy/move ur files in Fileserve ? The remote API calls will make more load on server

well i dont think fileserve servers are incapable of handling load and unlike uploading ppl dont do file management that often, fileserve has always been helpful and i think they will figure out what they should do, a filemanager will definately encourage more ppl to upload, just like rum made rapidshare famous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back