FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,
I'm a new user on Fileserve, and it's been 2 or 3 days now since I registered on Fileserve, I have a balance of 23 and increasing, as I read in the "Make Money" page the minimum payout is 20 USD, so I tried to request a payout but that payable amount is only 19.11 and it never increases.
By the way I tried to contact Fileserve and explained my problem in the message, but never got a reply. Help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Zeus.

Fileserve.com has the estimated value of $16,471,788 and ranks # 136 in the World (Alexa). With the daily ads revenue: $23,529 and pageviews per day: 5,278,016. The website is hosted on server that locates in Sayreville NJ United States.lol

Site is up. File Manager should be a little quicker now versus 10 hours ago.

So we've gotten one step closer to why it is slow...I believe we will have a valuable fix for loading file manager much faster in the next coming days. On top of that a new file manager will be out hopefully in the next coming days too.

For everyone with a curious and gossip nose: masterb56 wasn't banned because he made 140 a week. We have people making that in a few hours. Further curiosity will not be commented or addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back