FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ sceneroot: I know our accelerator is on par with IDM. And I know from general reports that IDM's accelerator is better than jdownloader's. Thus, you put the 2 and 2 together, you get...Ours is better :P

@ Ar!yaN: FTP I assume? Tried to reconnect?

are you talking with me Ricky ?
the speed is still suck i start uploading again but speed is not more then 98kb/s :(

for me normal is 1 mb to 4 mb on my server

@ Ar!yaN: No I wasn't. If you're runnign a server why don't you use rapidleech or a remote upload feature to move your files?? Pretty sure that's quicker than FTP.

i always do FTP and i found it best :(

from past few days about a week i am facing speed very slow today is just slower then slow :(

i have no rapidleech i have vnc type software installed on my vps

Hi Ricky,

I clicked "Payout" when the tick was blue, instead of yellow. What will happen to it? Will it still go through eventually?
I didn't know about the different colors at the time.

i always do FTP and i found it best :(

from past few days about a week i am facing speed very slow today is just slower then slow :(

i have no rapidleech i have vnc type software installed on my vps

Me too. Starting 24 hours ago the upload speed and functionality have been particularly terrible - slow FTP speed, multiple duplicate files, files are still pending after 24 hours, ultra slow file searching and listing. All that waiting reminded me of the 1200 baud modem days when we sit around doing nothing while we wait for it to finish.

Oh yeah, and sometimes 0 byte files and occasional aborted uploads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back