FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone with a curious and gossip nose: masterb56 wasn't banned because he made 140 a week. We have people making that in a few hours. Further curiosity will not be commented or addressed.

Not cause I'm particularly curious or I want to gossip, but a little explanation would be cool, so we can avoid the same, whether it was his or your fault he got banned.

I have a problem. I started using FS very recently. I like the way how things work in FS. The service is really nice. I've uploaded a lot of stuff but so far I only earned 0.00 :)) But of course, this is not a problem of FS, its a problem of me.

The problem now I'm having is that, in storage it says 43.0 GB / 500.0 GB

But currenly I only have around 2-3GBs. Why is it showing wrong?

Hey RickyFS Filesonic providing Life Time Premium Membership for just 149$ when Fileserve announces Life Time Premium Membership.

What about download counts

Waiting for your reply.

lifetime accounts at a filehost seem ridiculous to me....for $149 they can guarantee unlimited bandwidth and storage for the rest of your/their life? Purleeeeeze.
When the flood of new account signups become a trickle.....what then for our brave filehosts?

Personally im fine with a 730 day account, who knows what theyll be doin in 2 years ;P

Thank you iEncode - We like to see ourselves still doing this in 2 years, and we would like everyone else to be the same as long as they're following the rules/laws and abide by them. Putting up a lifetime membership is just not in our "motto" of being able to give you guys a "lifelong" experience with FileServe...We don't want to trick anyone out of anything, so having the morals on our side, we don't want to promise you a lifelong relationship with us.

And guys..If there are issues during weekdays it is common because the techs/admins are doing things (testing most generally) and therefore there might be hiccups. It is an inconvenience for everyone, including ourselves, but without such tests in place, we won't get any smarter and won't be able to provide an improved service. Trust me/us that all we want to do is provide a smooth service where everything works and everything can go on "auto" for you guys. All this "storage not updating // my download count freakin annoys me // im not making 6 dollar like i did yesterday! // remote uploaded and i'm 9999% sure my premium at the other host is working...i think // list goes on" is obviously ear-ringing and painful, but count to 10 and think; are they just going to leave us out in the cold? -Of course we aren't.

That was my pep-talk for this week.

Uh oh....many accounts are getting disabled, I know I'm not sharing anything, I even bought a dedicated server for myself (thanks FS!!!) but everytime I found someone is getting disabled, it gives me a high alert.

140 per week eh, nice earnings there :D

Uh oh....many accounts are getting disabled, I know I'm not sharing anything, I even bought a dedicated server for myself (thanks FS!!!) but everytime I found someone is getting disabled, it gives me a high alert.

140 per week eh, nice earnings there :D

Yeh..And how many are getting downgraded with HF? How many got deleted by RS? Same boat.

A small voice can sometimes create a large disturbance. If we keep talking, it is a losing battle; seen more than ones.

Yeh..And how many are getting downgraded with HF? How many got deleted by RS? Same boat.

A small voice can sometimes create a large disturbance. If we keep talking, it is a losing battle; seen more than ones.

You got that right Ricky,
but I was just saying that everytime I heard someone's account is disabled, I usually changed my password :p cause you'll never know

Oh, just a report I have 20+ pending files at my ftp pending files tab, this is not normal.

am I the only one whose earning stats are at zero and system is asking for paypal email even when couple of hours ago was everything fine? it happened couple of times before but never last so long.

am I the only one whose earning stats are at zero and system is asking for paypal email even when couple of hours ago was everything fine? it happened couple of times before but never last so long.

It is because you log in and click too fast on a shortcut/link.
Let it log in properly.

Next time it happens:
Log out - Log in - WAIT those 5 seconds before clicking anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back