FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RickyFS: He doesn't reply me more, i asked him to check log, i don't share account really. Can you help me to unblock my account plz ?

Boko

@RickyFS: I'm Fileserve Premium Account, my username FS is clrwtr

I bought 2-years premium account, i don't share account on Rapidleech, and now it got blocked.

Please unblock my account.

Boko

@ RickyFS: mine too ... because it says I have a referral is called shogko or so and tells me I am mistaken? wtf? where I mistake? What happened?

my user it draeq92 see youu

Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente

@ Boko: And he will be taking care of your request. Not me.

@ draeq: It is shogok. Don't remember him, no? :)

@ rickyFs

rickyFs, see, see my case more thoroughly, take long to file server, and have generated enough money, I register on a forum called "elforro.com" section of earning money, did not know the guy or anything, I check and generate money, and I had mentioned to my knowledge, upload some files. zip I put in a file, that if such Siqueiros make money and register as my referral, maybe there, the profits of referrals that were had $ 55 in fileserver, no I did wrong, use leech, that's true in the last Period yesterday or last Friday, 10 meti large files ... (1G) + / - .. and in the evening to come ... I saw the user was not available, that's what I mosque, who did? where? files did not breach the cough ... and now we're going to shagok that,? is a forum user told you, but nothing else, I have only 6 tracks created, and really, I'm not .. a guy who post a lot there ..

hey ricky i have a question.is there would be a problem if i use my account in my country when i got home?..i think i register here in Qatr.

@ rickyFs

rickyFs, see, see my case more thoroughly, take long to file server, and have generated enough money, I register on a forum called "elforro.com" section of earning money, did not know the guy or anything, I check and generate money, and I had mentioned to my knowledge, upload some files. zip I put in a file, that if such Siqueiros make money and register as my referral, maybe there, the profits of referrals that were had $ 55 in fileserver, no I did wrong, use leech, that's true in the last Period yesterday or last Friday, 10 meti large files ... (1G) + / - .. and in the evening to come ... I saw the user was not available, that's what I mosque, who did? where? files did not breach the cough ... and now we're going to shagok that,? is a forum user told you, but nothing else, I have only 6 tracks created, and really, I'm not .. a guy who post a lot there ..

You don't understand what Ricky said at all, and what you wrote here is hard to understand as well. My advise is finding someone who good at English to do the translation for you, don't use google translater. Otherwise, with the kind of conversation, you will never get your account back just in case you did not do anything wrong :P

@draeq

Ricky is saying that you cheated by creating a new account under your referral link. Simple

the fake name of the new account is shagok.

impossible ... my user is draeq92 had nearly 100 G and 117 uploaded files ... I can say until I uploaded the latest ... and can not say that my original name is .. shagok

Quote:
Originally Posted by draeq
rickyy say me, to create acount for name shagok ?

No!

Ricky is saying (I think):
FS user account: shagok = YOU
FS user account: draeq92 = YOU

shagok <---- SAME IP ADDRESS ----> draeq92

If you do not understand that, get a translator......

mmm yes.. but i dont use same ip... ? what happend ?

shagok = chile
draeq92= but i spain.. :S ...

@ draeq: Initial investigation pointed towards the suspicion of either defrauding our service and/or you two being the same person.

By further investigation it has shown that you're legit. Apologize for the misunderstanding. Your account is unbanned.

For Nyuu88 it is more clear than daylight that this person is a piece of garbage :)

Good day everyone and happy earnings.

FileServe account disable

My FileServe account is disable today... i dont know what is the reason.

i am uploading in fileserve for 3 months i convert yesterday free account to premium account.today my account disable. ( Display "USER DISABLED" )

I want my account back plz..:'(

ACCOUNT NAME= UMPLATINUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back