FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i upload files from my home and computer at work that I be banned?
4 download i use only home computer :D

Dont self refer yourself, dont share your account with anyone and you wont be banned. :)

FS doesn't hate anyone, it just bans people because they are those arses who dont want to play by the rules.

Thank Risky for your prompt response.

I'll pm you right after I become "regular member". You are very supportive here.

FS is a promising host. I think FS will catch HF up soon, very soon.:)

All good peeps :)

glad you all got your $$$. And we aren't running anywhere. Payments will be done still ...like we have done for the past 8 months.

@ whoever missed 1 payment..I believe that didn't get included in the cut-off time, hence, you only got 3/4 of your payments.

RickyFS;537861 @ [B said:
draeq: Self-referral. How well do you know shogok[/B] ;)

I have a referral forum www. the forro.com .... and is the only one I have ... I have no referrals because I do not need, I make my own money ... I do not need people to generate me money, so I think that you could look more thoroughly my case ... I said it never violated the rules or anything about it, so it's not what happens ....
in any case if my account "you say" you cheated or what inventeis, totally ineffective because I earn more than $ 30 daily pass and that you put money in their pockets ...

is shogok? I said I use google translator does not translate all very well, which is shogok?if a forum already know what you mean, what happens to him?

FS Rocks!
I got 10 times more payment here than HF :D

I hope it'll be here forever

btw, for security purpose, I think FS also needs to apply similar system to MU, when theres a change in the password, users will get notified and have the option to reset the account.

I changed my password per month in FS just in case anything happens.

@ cilembu: We already have that in place. If someone attempts to change your password we send a verification email to the email you have registered with. In some cases the perpetrator even have access to the email.

We will have a security feature that won't allow for users to delete your files unless they know your pin as well (soon to come feature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back