FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ cilembu: We already have that in place. If someone attempts to change your password we send a verification email to the email you have registered with. In some cases the perpetrator even have access to the email.

We will have a security feature that won't allow for users to delete your files unless they know your pin as well (soon to come feature)

Great!
I think I have not received the same email last time I changed my password, will check it out once I roll out my new password

Thank Risky for your prompt response.

I'll pm you right after I become "regular member". You are very supportive here.

FS is a promising host. I think FS will catch HF up soon, very soon.:)

Never attempt Filehoster this may reach Hotfile.
This host user bans for no reason and no reason beyond premium bans.
They have no support via email, several attempts to use over fs never answered an e-mail me

Megaupload is a serious, fs just looking to earn good money before becoming scam.

At least this is what is spoken in most of the forums.

ususuarios bans to have the same ip?.
There leech shared and public,

Why not get a bit more programming in place, which makes it quite lacking ... rather than ban people for having the same ip of leech

@ Nyu88: You must be the biggest moron on earth trying to come here to defame us. Not only did you create 2 usernames right after each other (literally ~30 seconds in between), but everything else matched up (we won't reveal what we see/use/have programmed, but there wouldn't be much to worry about if you're a legit person). If you genuinely did think we were born yesterday, you're clearly wrong. Your attempt to depict us as a bunch of scammers is evident here that you showed up with a spoon to a gunfight.

Megaupload is a serious... What? Non-paying company? They pay you in what? Jokes?

We've been around for 8 months now...We've been paying for 8 months, week in, week out. I believe our credibility stands as a bunch of honest people who do listens to their users. You however, takes the liberty of trying to make 25% extra for what..? Now we withheld your payment, you're pissed off, but don't try to cheat us in the first place. Literally, you are a fucking loser and I was hoping you would have some sort of dignity left to just leave and forget and go to some other host and take them for a bunch of fools. Instead you try your luck with weak arguments and broken English. Go away you pest.

I create two accounts? i no need two account...

No need, plus I'm using the same nickname and email that i used on fileserver until that u disable my account.

If you can not not respond, because your lack of respect for users is evident.
Here anyone insult you and you react as a person of 14 years.

Who you are to defame the company leader (Megaupload)
They do pay, only legal material (which you pay the illegal and encourage it to "script RapidLeech)

I also invented a forum?

search for "elforro.com" on the internet.

There are several complaints to your server

Responding in that way people do not think that has more than 14 years

I got a referral, he did not have to pay RapidLeech and i shared until he gets on 1 payment and can pay for their RapidLeech

@ Nyuu88: Are you denying you are not Pafate?

I think our conversation is over now. Here's a hint asshole: IP... and it wasn't from a Rapidleech server ;) Good job mate.

You take us for some fools. I'm just telling you who the fool is around here. Plain and simple.

LoL?

You talking to me seriously?
I thought you had a reason to ban me, which was 2 increases with the same IP

Now I realize that you had no reason to ban me ...

our conversation is over because I do not expect me back my account...

I just wanted to confirm the reason for the ban

Editt: Ban's Reason : None...
Suposisiones nonsense

+1

@rickyFs

and my case then? I do not respond to anything?

first he will insult to you and then you will say nonsense

as it does with anything that does not know the answer

If you have 2 accounts and one of them is a referral to the other account - you are cheating.

FS logs all activity and if you accessed or created the accounts from the same IP you CHEAT!

Give up!

I don't use 2 account... only got 1...

You ... if my account bans have to delete my files online so do not let the will to continue making money without paying, is what he wants to do when you get back scam

@ Nyu88: So who is Pafate einstein? You must have the memory of a goldfish. Go find another host to mug off.

And you're not our customer. You're some dirt garbage trying to defraud us. There's a reason why you were disabled and as said..Self-referring isn't very nice to anyone.

@RickyFS: I'm Fileserve Premium Account, my username FS is clrwtr

I bought 2-years premium account, i don't share account on Rapidleech, and now it got blocked.

Please unblock my account.

Boko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back