FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I tried it, with both chromium and firefox, first with %3d%3d, then manually replacing with == , all 4 tries lead to defaut AP page...

@Ricky I got question regarded to AlterPay... I've requested payment a weeks ago, still payment not recieved or proceeded, also after few days I switched payment otpion cuz i was needed money on paypal and requested another payment to paypal, that i correctly recieved.

@ cartoon5: You uploaded 2.5TB...you think we will allow you to upload more if you're a free user? :) I'll check up on the payment and then I'll upgrade you if it matches
I do not think so
but I sent a lot of support requests for upgrading my account from 2 weeks ago :'(:'(:'(

please check payment and upgrading my account for now <_<<_<

2910f18contact1.jpg

291088a2contact2.jpg

2910a4bd0contact.jpg

@ rototo: It is supposed to lead to the default page which is the sign up page. If you already have an AP account you can email the given address with the information and we will submit it to AP to get you qualified for a card.

@ enya90: Still under way. We've had to make adjustments to our site as you can see, free users can no longer upload more than 500GB :)

@ intel415: The day almost just started for counting...Please wait till later before reporting delays. There may be delays because we do maintenance and keep the site up for you guys.

@ spirkov: That's because we haven't sent out payments via Alertpay yet. This should happen in the next payment cycle.

@ cartoon5: I'll leave you with the benefit of the doubt since our accountants cannot find it. 1 month given.

what?
impossible
please check more carefully X-(X-(X-(

Outgoing transaction
Payment details are provided below:

To: Z119434644014, webmoney@fileserve.com, WMID:234792130082
Amount: 9.99 WMZ
Comission: 0.08 WMZ
Description: username : chucuoi159 -- 1 month premium
Date: 12.10.10 18:22

@ cartoon5: It's because records are not kept for more than 1 week in WM. Basically their system is flawed.

@ enya90: 3-4 weeks is my estimate.

@ masterb56: My understanding of the card is that it is much cheaper to maintain and to withdraw money. More information will be given if you sign up under us as we have a special privilege of doing so - Not all Alertpay merchants will be able to offer this, so spread the word :)

@ aljurians: Yes correct, so when you sign up you'll become a referral of us and be able to get your fingers on a card.

oh no
cartoon5 is the name of one of my old account and now I do not upload using that account anymore
I'm using the account named chucuoi159
I also sent money to upgrade your account cartoon5 but now I do not upload any more account
You can remove cartoon5 premium account and upgrade my new account called chucuoi159
if you do not remove premium account cartoon5 better
thank you

:D
291061a3funtitled.jpg

29101fscartoon5.jpg

@ masterb56: My understanding of the card is that it is much cheaper to maintain and to withdraw money. More information will be given if you sign up under us as we have a special privilege of doing so - Not all Alertpay merchants will be able to offer this, so spread the word :)

@ aljurians: Yes correct, so when you sign up you'll become a referral of us and be able to get your fingers on a card.

What if we already have alertpay account ? do we still able to get that alertpay debit card.

Hi dear Rickiy, i have an Alertpay account, so i sent you a email included my Alertpay ID, hope i get this card soon. Once ePassporte is down, i can't find a new payment option, cause Paypal is not support my country and the other like webmoney are very complicated..

My Fileserve ID : subaru20

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back