FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ,
I redeemed my Last Transfered Money to Premium FileServe Account (30 Days)
When clicked on Redeem
I get this Window :
5327vk.png

i opned FileServe Site on new Window i get this :((( :
6q97jx.png

3qvkos.png

r926ud.png

WTF !!!!!!!!!!
But i can download Directly :O

msghis.jpg

Still Waiting for the MOD to check out the account - Will post His reply when i get it. I still can't figure out how to get the recorded msgs into .txt document . Tell fortorrent to contact me - as this was partly my mistake for not been careful - i will pay him the amount he was scammed (>/ $50)

wow, the fastest payment, I request payout $58.21 today at 01.00 EST & I've got the money in my PP account at 04:17 EST. Thanks RickyFS :D

@ l0ck: You should have a redeemed coupon in your "Redeem" page.

@ sweetea: Don't thank me. I have nothing to do with payments.

@ Nicki: Just send your login ID to apcards@fileserve.com

Hi; Dear MSR or MR
i have sent before just one email my email adress hacked !
but i contact to google and i take my email address back
for who hacked my acount change to all information ( acount email adress)
i just attach premium payment information

user name : metinrap

you can putt my mail address and reset password thanks for any help
Regards,
Metin

my e-mail address : metinplovdiv@googlemail.com

paypal send mony to fileserve :

http://i51.tinypic.com/ohofm0.jpg

hi ricky,

3 days ago I decided to upgrade my account from my earnings. But it seems to be a little bit complicated. So I have to move money from my earnings account to my payout account. Is this right? And how long does it take? It's still pending.

@ metinplovdiv: I've received all the hacked notifications and will be dealing with them promptly over the weekend.

@ masterb56: That's why it is a promotional thing for exclusive merchants like us. The rates are better than ePassporte I can tell you that.

@ hijodecain182: If everything goes as planned, the answer is yes. This is the first time we're using them, so hopefully it'll be a smooth transition with them.

@ McDaniels: We approve/check users at the transfer stage. After that the user can redeem OR choose to payout. Approval/checks happen during a Monday usually.

@ metinplovdiv: I've received all the hacked notifications and will be dealing with them promptly over the weekend

good nigth one week I send your mail about my pay dokument but nobady answered me becouse I had a problem before one week my mail was hack,now I have this mail but one week sameone else used my passyord,There were 24 dollars in the latest,if the maney is went I'm very sad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back