FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Rickey - should we ask for payout this sunday if we want
to be payed via AlertPay or that is not ready yet
it is no problem ( for me at least ) to wait another week
if that is not ready yet for mass payments - thanks

fortorrent was a referral of yours.

fortorrent is a user setup to be used by the person who was blackmailed in order to remote upload files that you supposedly claimed rights to.

[slide]http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/php0jquU4-proof1.JPG[/slide]
[slide]http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/php0jquU4-proof2.JPG[/slide]

I'll let others on here judge :)

following the screnshot - this seem to be on warez-bb and this is definitely not my account - i have over 800 points & i am on wbb most of the time - you can just ask a moderator to check the ip of the acc and you will know exactly who it is. since the username is dope - its probably the dude that gave me the brazers password

I can see why you are pissed - i woould be pissed as well if something like that happened but i did not know that the guy would use my account to commit this. I can probably give you his real name - his email is in my messenger - i will post it in 1 min,

Earning money by forcing others to be under your referral? Think again. Love the good old days where uploaders actually upload. Shame on you viruz99.

@ Viruz: The IPs I have clearly indicates that you and fortorrent is the same person. I do not want to reveal how and what we can see, but let's just say they fit under the same IP-block of "255.255.X.X"

Your interpretation is clearly wrong. We have users with over 20TB that we do not give two flying shits about. Have we banned them? No.

What post did I delete?

If "dope" did sign up under you as a "referral" why was his IP matching yours? Thus, you must either live under the same roof, share the same bed or toothbrush or he must be sitting on your line outside in a car (in which I doubt)

If you weren't banned now you would have been banned later on for referral cheat. Different scenario, same outcome.

lol , you probably don't know much about isp's in other countries but in MRU - everybody's ips probably start with the same numbers . I gave away over 30 rapidshare/hotfile/megaupload accounts for free so i am not exactly the type to blackmail other users for money. My wbb username : viruz_01
When i join his servers for warcraft , he can view my ip address though i don't know if it is possible to use it. If i knew he would misuse my refferal - i would never have given it to him nor accepted his password. Can you give me contact info of the guy that got blackmailed so i ask him what actually happened

Though I find it funny and quite a "freaky" coincident that one guy, from the same island of 1.2 million people in population who uses the same service as you, contacts you on a board for [Something], then contacts another [for blackmail], signs a new user up under you, contacts the "blackmailee" to use that account and just lets it pass for no benefit for him (??) ....

I don't really care how IPs work on ".MU"... What I care about is that everything points towards you and that I have no moral issues regarding what I've done (I'll fall asleep tonight and sleep very well).

The guy is on this board. He will be following this thread and if he chooses to get in touch with you, then that's his decision.

There is only one isp in MRU - Telecom . please ask they guy to contact me . Anyway how can someone blackmail a user to signup under his refferal , it makes no sense at all. I implore you please look into it again as i know that i did not cheat anyone . i will have a moderator at warez-bb check the ip of the guy that blackmailed ( can you give me his full username ) so i can give you proof that it was not me. No benefit ? He asked for 50 percent of the earnings - i didn't quite understand what he was doing at the time since i had 16-17 refferals with 0 uploads.

Some dude warned me about this crap and said same stuff about reporting a certaintopic of mine with 35 pages if i didnt sign up under his referral link or he would report all my files to fileserve.
On a side note can a normal user report stuff like that if he is not from the company and get our files killed?
I was waiting for his pm to report his referral link but seems like i was late.

@Viruz you gave away over 30 rapidshare/hotfile/megaupload accounts for free ?
Wow bravo,you should be named Father Teresa.

As said...What a coincident that he asks someone from the same island to get people to sign up under him in order to get them to work for you so you can share your $$$ with him...The story of Casper the Ghost was fun the 1st time, but I'm grown from that now.

Hey viruz...Did that matey of yours have access to your account as well?

actually it makes perfect sense - 1st since he is from MRU as well he wil probably have the same 255.255.*** ip , only the last digits can prove that its not me so pls check it. he contacted me since he probably got my email from the dota forum and i joined his servers 4-5 times in the last 2 months.

How the hell would i have know that he was going to misuse my refferal link or he was blackmailing other users . i have been using fileserve like everybody else - i never cheated the system in any way nor blackmailed anyone.

He probably knew that the account would be banned which is why he used my refferal instead of his - i can try asking him for his actual reff then you can get him. by the way , i thought it was his refferal account - not someone who he blackmailed which i still don't understand how that is possible unless he got some xxx picture of the dude

you said we were a family @ fileserve so i am asking you to please help me , i had my acc disabled coz some sick **** decided to scam someone and i got stuck in the middle.

@ viruz..here's your game set match evidence:

[slide]http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/php1jquU4-proof3.JPG[/slide]
[slide]http://www.freepicsupload.com/pics/php1jquU4-proof4.JPG[/slide]

I hope you won't claim the "oh he must have logged in via my account to take this screenshot" because then I'll pull the "oh he must have because he's the same person"-card

Good day and our talks are over.

@ Mr. Ricky :)

If this is also the guy who hunts FS users @ wbb and threatens them into using his referral, I hope you can convince WBB admins to ban his IP.

From reading the subject lines of the emails it looks like its him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back