FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have problem
i am not earn today my normal money
i am sure that i got downloads

2cy2vn.jpg

i am already added my paypal

i have problem
i am not earn today my normal money
i am sure that i got downloads

2cy2vn.jpg

i am already added my paypal

Read News:

Delay in Stats 04 Oct 2010

Dear FileServe users,

Due to recent maintenance and updates to our servers, the stats have been delayed since the early hours of the 4th of October. Stats will be back to normal in a few hours.

Please note that all stats are still counted and accounted for.

Best regards,
FileServe

it has been more than 12 hours m not able to use my FS premium downloadin on my RL :( :(

Can anyone plz tell when it will be alright???

my files are already one by one being taken down and fileserve hasnt finished what it has been doing since yesterday. i fear my downloads for the deleted files may have not been counted.

All downloads were/are counted for. Don't know how you come to conclusions like that.

@ gamelord: When our techs have time. Otherwise ask someone else to re-code it.

Ricky, is it possible for the tech to implement a "Clear" feature for the DMCA tab? That way at least it will be more usable... right now I have 1400+ deleted files, it is almost impossible for me to view the list. x_X

are the stats ok already? mine not yet. the longest maintenance FS has ever had. almost 24 hrs that my download counts did not move the slightest bit of movement.

The stats are not ok yet. They will be calculated for. Take a deep breath and wait :)

@ RCCoolDude: How did he change your payout information since you need to click a verification link in your email, p.***p@mail.com ??

E.g. I can't change your payout information if I was just accessing your details from the website.

^ Your inbox doesn't accept messages, so clearly this is the only way to communicate.

Ricky please keep my request

I already have a card from awempire ... if there is a way i can add it and u can load the commissions into the card it would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back