FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it help more if we got like 50 people writing the same shit vs. 5? Didn't I already explain wtf is going on?

RickyFS mate, actualy its coz its first time stats freezed that long thats why ppl asking again n again :) usualy it freeze like 1-2 hours but this time its like more then 10 hours.

@Ricky: You're right, IDM is working fine. But there is a problem when a try to copy that url and wget it from Linux.

2010-10-04 19:09:08 (21.4 MB/s) - `Bob_Sinclar_Feat_Sean_Paul-Tik_Tok-(Promo_CDS)-2010-WRE.rar' saved [224/224]
======
Opened it with nano and got:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0; URL=http://www.fileserve.com/landing-406.php"/>
</HEAD>
======

I was using this method because of multithreading download. The RL download plugin gives me only 3MB/s, this one about 35MB/s. Like I said, tried also with exporting a cookie from personal pc to a box and no success.

Today i didn't earn anything. How is it possible?

my daily earning is 1+ but how is it possible that 0.00 today? how is it possible tht no-oone download single of my file?

Downloading FS files to rapidleech doesn't work anymore......

@ RickyFS -- what did you change for premium users?? Cause the FS plugin was working fine this morning on rapidleech and now it doesn't work at all. :(

yes. it's true! i cant download files from FS to my rapidleech! it says Error get captcha! my fs premium account is working perfectly fine! Ricky, what happened? is this what you guys in FS were up to? somebody's got to update FS plugins then. :(

I guess the RL plugin needs to be modified. Not our fault. We had to change a few things up here and there to get everything working :) As you guys can see IDM works perfectly with our site, so it is a way for RL to fetch our files that needs to be updated.

@ edvan: Yes, but there will be a twist to it. Please wait and see.

Issue resolved with downloading in Linux, but only possible with wget and curl which doesn't support multithreading, so 3MB/s is my max speed right now. :/

Hey Ricky since epassporte is in a state of mess why dont u add Payoneer to your system

Many people have Payoneer cards i guess from some of CPA networks or the other well you guys can talk to Payoneers and come to some conclusion. It will be of great help to everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back