FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RickyFS, sorry to bother you again. my earnings have moved 3 cents up. 3 cents from yesterday? i just hope fs is not done with the upgrade yet because i could not believe that I earned only 3 cents since yesterday.

how can i payout???

i have 66$ in my FS account.... but payout button r disable....

how can i payout now???

any luck?????????

RickyFS, sorry to bother you again. my earnings have moved 3 cents up. 3 cents from yesterday? i just hope fs is not done with the upgrade yet because i could not believe that I earned only 3 cents since yesterday.

Same here, just mine was 17 cents I know thats wayyyyy off would it should be.

@ RickyFS

Please consider Western Union as a way to make payments to people in countries like Serbia, because NONE of online services operate in that country, or bank transfer with IBAN/SWIFT code. Only Epassporte was 50-50 available in Serbia, and now they are closing down!

Dear ePassporte Account Holders,
It is with great regret we inform you that ePassporte must close its doors due to a lack of revenue and circumstances beyond our control.
Effective immediately, the call center, ePassporte's sales and marketing team and risk management staff will no longer be available. A small group will remain to organize wallet requests and help disburse funds. On the ePassporte website, in the near future, wallet holders will be provided further information on what is needed to obtain your funds. This will mainly be a process to protect wallet holder funds from fraud. We expect this will be a simplified process, and as we receive the necessary information, our small remaining staff will process requests as quickly as they can. Please direct your wallet questions, concerns and requests to walletrequest@ePassporte.com.
For those of you with funds on your Visa Accounts, we are informed that St. Kitts Bank is working on a plan to provide everyone with full access to their funds through their Visa Electron Cards or by bank wire transfers and will inform you accordingly.
We appreciate your support for the ePassporte program over the past 7 years and deeply regret we must close our doors at this difficult time.
Sincerely,
ePassporte.com

Not everyone have relatives in foreign countries with paypal, and yet, there is plenty uploaders from Serbia.

Also, why is buying account not available until 20$ is reached?

Suggestion: Make Amazon vouchers available, like Rapidshare once had, this way many of us can redeem them, and have 'some' benefit, instead looking at $$ numbers in their accounts :D

Same here. 4 cents from yesterday :]]]]

same here, 2 cent from yesterday!!

Code:
[URL]http://www.fileserve.com/news.php[/URL]
Update (4th Oct, 1150pm EST): Maintenance took longer than expected.  We are still working on it, and hope to have the earnings loaded to the  system within the next couple of hours.

Same here, just mine was 17 cents I know thats wayyyyy off would it should be.

Same Here. and so many replies for this problem but Ricky didn't answer any of them why?

ricky pls tell us when the stats are fully updated so that we will know when our earnings reached the correct amount already (and when to stop expecting more). mine increased by 2 dollars as of the moment

Are some of you slow on the top floor? Mildly said. Have you read the news?

We will tell you when the stats are back to normal.

I've repeated what is going on for about 5 pages now.

@ onestrike: Ok mate ;)

@ cvrle77: Amazon vouchers can be considered later on.

Why it has to reach 20 bucks...Because we process the payments when they get transferred to Payable account. That's like the "gateway" for if you get paid or not :) ...When your $$$ is in Payable account you can either redeem or request for payout.

this is the reason why so many forums are banned fileserve host

So many forums? Name 2, please. I see MANY FORUMS advertising fileserve XD

@ cvrle77: Amazon vouchers can be considered later on. p/quote]

Don't wait too much, vouchers are powerful weapon for attracting people... that is what RS made so popular and attractive, so why not taking over that title XD . That move will guarantee you nice and quick transfer of all RS uploaders to Fileserve, and bring you instantly at the top. Be ready to buy thousands of servers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back