FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ techdaemon: Alright..I'll give you the wild card.

When stats "freeze" it is usually due to us doing things in the background. Mind you that everything is recorded and no downloads are lost. In fact the people who used to "claim" that they "lost" downloads, sometimes saw an increase on that specific day. Basically a "freeze" doesn't affect you at all, whatsoever. You're still making your money. This "freeze" is for everyone - Not people we "single out" (as some may have thought too (!!))

Read that. Kindly post that explanation in the first page RickyFS.

Hey Ricky, Did you guys changed the download system?
I'm not possible to grab the direct download url from IDM and then wget from linux. I tried export a cookie and save it there and load it but still get 406 error. Tried also with basic http authentication with username and password, but no go.

Any solution for us?
:(

@ cober: IDM should work fine. We did a little tweak to Premium downloaders today. I've tested it already. Please clear your cache from your server and program that you're using.

Dear FileServe users,

Due to recent maintenance and updates to our servers, the stats have been delayed since the early hours of the 4th of October. Stats will be back to normal in a few hours.

Please note that all stats are still counted and accounted for.

Best regards,
FileServe

See now :D

Also a heads up to you,yesterday i encountered a phising download link with first page of FS.But it was a messed up work so you could easily understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back