FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If FS can see from logs that users knowingly cheat, why should they waste more time on such (L)users?

You dont accidently download from 50 IPs within a few hours and you dont accidently upload files to 5 accounts which are tied together by (your own) referrals.

Cheaters are lamers who doesnt know the word "logs" :)

(I am not saying anything about if YOU are cheating or not)

Ricky i got a question.

Once a free user upgrades to premium,will the files that are already uploaded stay forever? Or will they get deleted once their period of 60 days of inactivity ends?
Kinda important for me :)

Ricky My account is showing User Disabled

Username- shubhank008
Email- shubhank008@hotmail.com

Please restore my account and tell me the reason why it was disabled
I will see to it and make sure I dont repeat what I have done without knowing

Note: If you wanna be professional then you should atleast send the user a
warning.
You didnt even sent me a mail that my account is disabled or why is that.

^ i agree you should post some rules and stuffs to warn pplz
or send an email including the reason of ban

I think you should have more support members
You replied my DAYS old ticket/contact request regarding RL Plugin now.

Please reply fast in this case

Gerner I am asking FS support, not you
Also I asked if I am allowed to release the plugin and for their permission

Also, RickyFS I take my statement about staff back as I just got reply that most of staff remain on holiday on sundays and I didnt knew it

100mbps VPS (server in German) and uploading only at ~ 600kb/s to FileServe via FTP, wtf? Still better than Hotfile which is around 400kb/s. Download speed is around 6mb/s so I'm happy with that.

To All Complaining About Upload speed and speed from VPS or RL:-

t455p1.png

Its not his problem for speed, it depends on your server only and its location
Might just quote this post in ur main post Ricky

To All Complaining About Upload speed and speed from VPS or RL:-

t455p1.png

Its not his problem for speed, it depends on your server only and its location
Might just quote this post in ur main post Ricky

As I always say that speed is not real. The RL script sometimes shows some odd speed. That speed is 250MBPS+ download speed. Thats absurd. Another thing u cant really judge the speed from a file of less than 200 MB. & the file u used is just less than 50MB :)

@ Yad: They will be deleted when you turn into a free again. If you had an account for 6 months and your files hadn't been downloaded for 60 days in total, and you turn free again your files will get deleted on the next day (unless you turn Premium again ;))

@ shubhank008: Pretty much Gerner2010 is right. I saw the reply and yes we do not condole to such programs. I'll have someone get back to you on email. Support doesn't make such decision/have clearance to perform such.

Also RL => Storage. FTP is an individual machine that syncs with the storage (and not the other way around).

@ Laiho: Open multiple connections. We allow max speed per session to 1500 KB/sec.

Nice one Ricky, didn't know that is limited per session. I just increased the number of connections and I'm getting nice speeds, whooah!
Downloaded 409.1 megabytes in 13 seconds. (30075.01 KB/s)

Ricky, I requested payment 2 days ago by clicking "Transfer to Payout Account" in "Earnings Account" section .. my payment status shows Pending in "Earnings Account History" ... what happens next ?

please elaborate "Payout Account" n "Earnings Account"

We didn't do anything on the File Manager :D

@ tre2k3: Sounds awesome. Can give you updates on how much you earn. Should give extra boost to the confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back