FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ricky yes i used max number of connections and maximised my speed... but its something i have used to, so its not the prob...

comparation of MU vs. FS downloads

http://www.imgcentre.com/images/view/d90e49bcbe.gif

im saying you are still unpopular and there is no way for me to earn as much as i earn on hf with you unless i post like crazy all over the www and promote only fs links, which is exactly what you want but i dont... coz with HF i make that money in not more then 1 hour of work per day...

@ Yad: File download starts and stops is due to overload. Simply a management problem of not having a script that can allocate the files here and there so it won't cause overload. I can tell you that 99% of the servers now will not produce a start & stop after 500 kilobytes as seen 4 weeks ago. Maybe after 2-3 hours? I have RARELY seen it and every time I have seen it, I was able to pause and resume the download.

And what you upload now should hopefully end up on our newest servers.

@ Nelly89: Roger that :)

I won't try to convince you of who you should choose, but I'd recommend giving us a shot again sometime within the next 2 months. I have high hopes that we can be running this site smoothly and with more features/functions that haven't been presented elsewhere.

Thanks for giving us a shot at least.

@ gunther80: We are simply just living up to our promises - Of those we are in control of at least.

I am trying my best to promote FS :)

Already started working on a anime/cartoon download site solely with FS links. :)

It looks like I got my Payout($65) earlier today :)

Thanks.

Russhim: Heh...Basically - As you can see our techs have worked day in day out to make ends meet and trying to perfect and make life smooth for everyone. They do have time now to make the account security and I hope it can be out this week or possibly next week.

Thanks for your patience :)

I checked the files i uploaded 12 hours ago and they were not there.
Still processing.

I cancelled the process and uploaded other files. Files were in My Files after a few minutes.

Russhim: Heh...Basically - As you can see our techs have worked day in day out to make ends meet and trying to perfect and make life smooth for everyone. They do have time now to make the account security and I hope it can be out this week or possibly next week.

Thanks for your patience :)

waiting for it B-)

I sort of agree with Nelle89. It is not that HF pay us loads, in fact, theoretically speaking, I can easily rake in 50% more with FS than HF with not much extra work. The problem is FS has tons of bugs that will piss off my visitors. No body likes to wait XX minutes and find out that he can't download at all, or download first 2 parts of a huge file then discover that the rest are not available, or pay for premium but can't get a single completed apps/movies, etc. I would rather wait till FS really sort things out before I jump ship. At this moment, HF is still a much better option. It might be true that they pay us 50 bucks while pocketing 150 themselves, but that is still better than getting way less with FS and pissing off your valuable visitors at the same time.

@ bachbell: You can send me a pm with the links. Could you also tell me when you uploaded them?

@ Bloodsucker: You don't think a 50% drop for us is really, really bad too? Don't see us complain on a public forum.

@ Gonzo1136: Totally agree with you that our landing page may not be the best (right now) when users wait 30 sec. to then discover a 404. I'll need more links and samples of files that can show the landing page but ends up as a 404 // or when logged in as a Premium will give a straight 404. Without you guys I wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back