FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have problem with Move files in file manager. I press move then the message come out File is moved , but the file is still in the first place

Just don't batter us with 10000 files of 2 mb. and you should be fine :)

@ piratsko: Need to check that out. Will update here

I get what you mean. Just saw it happen to me. 5 seconds later (change page to another page and then back) they moved. Reason...Databases communicating - How it'll get fixed: Add another database. When will it get fixed: Hopefully tomorrow or Monday.

Very small delay. It wasn't as 2 days ago when it would take 3 hours to "move" files

@ rocksterw: When we get our hands on new servers to move the affected files over we will do so. Our hands are tied for now, and so are your files (unfortunately).

Still many files are now not working :-s

check this link now
Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/mbqvCuy/AmzingCodes.rar

any updates ricky... i need those files urgently ... :-s

Link worked the first time I went through with it ;O

Good news for you guys. Promised 100 servers coming tomorrow and Saturday. Looking forward to a smooth next week (with fixed servers!!)

Gerner2010...I dont think anyone reads anything sometimes. I'll have to just ignore such questions if people have a hard time understanding basic English.

@ -saMmy-: We need approval from MB - Knowing that MU is using them I'm fairly confident they'll accept us

@all: If stats are delayed...I don't know. Techs will be up in ~8 hours and they'll be able to tell you whether they are delayed or not :)

@ rey2k5: No. No bonus. Stats just got calculated because there was a delay in it :) As said, we don't cheat our users. We tell you when there's a delay and we calculate the correct amount for each and every user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back