FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ KeyChain: We received 20 last night their time. We're going to receive 40 more their time today. Then another 40 on the weekend. So we should have enough to move the data over from the old ones to the new ones on Monday and we can get this sorted ;)

@ sheeper: This function will come AFTER the account security.

@ andrewmacatulad: I would hope so, yes. Since our techs aren't online right now, I cannot ask.

Hehe..It actually worked for Firefox for me :D

I think it just depends on how fast you click after countdown timer. Trust me. Tell your friends not to run away to make a cup of tea or make a chocolate cake.

Hehe..It actually worked for Firefox for me :D

I think it just depends on how fast you click after countdown timer. Trust me. Tell your friends not to run away to make a cup of tea or make a chocolate cake.

ROFL.

Anyway, it always works for me on FF I just click download once the 30s finishes.

I wonder if people are getting too greedy or just is used to seeing high earnings. Should earnings be leveled to a horizontal line - is that what people expect?

I've received multiple emails from users (from any ranges of people earning 80 cents that dropped to 20 and people making 120 dollars and dropped to 50 dollars) asking me to check into their specific account to see if there's anything wrong with it - How would I know? Do people expect us to target those individuals specifically or are they just ticked off that their users aren't downloading half as much as they used to?

I'd like them to present me same figures for Hotfile as I've yet to be convinced that anyone who's ever been on any filehosting has made as much in such a small period of time as with us. Really.

Furthermore, if there's a general drop in earnings, we will feel it too. Don't get the mentality.

Anyone else around here has their stats hugely delayed??

I mean..... it's pass middle of the day and I'm at $0.80...... which is not, in any way, normal..... :(

Anyone else experiencing this? :(

People really shouldn't complain about that kind of stuff. Especially if someone is getting $100 and asking if there was a decrease. Here is a pic of my earnings yesteday with hotfile and fileserve. Clearly fileserve is the better option :)

30jlibl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back