FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ FSuser: I don't think there's a fee for you guys when we do mass-payment. Just collect 25 bucks, request payout, get your money and then pay for your account :)

Yes, I think if you do mass-payment via PayPal, no fee for us,
but if we want to buy an account and send money, there is some fee for us, as I know it.

Fileserve is 10000 Times better then the hotfile

but there is only 1 problem i dont know why this problem occured

when i upload it always show some of my links in the pending field
for more then 24 hours.

my links is good (i mean without space)

plz solve this issue

Iam 1000 % sure that after few months fileserve will be the toppest filesharing service on the net

Yes, I think if you do mass-payment via PayPal, no fee for us,
but if we want to buy an account and send money, there is some fee for us, as I know it.

Wrong, the person receiving the money will have the fee reduced from the received money unless the sender sent the money as a gift (Not sure if this still works, my PayPal account is upgraded too much to send as Gift anyways).

2 problems.

1) When you RU 50 links from Hotfile, almost 10% of them may be processing in the pending RU list for a very long time.
So if I don't want to wait hours to see if it will be working or not in the end, i have to delete those files from the list, and use RU again.

2) Some files are impossible to rename/download.
I try to rename a 8 parts file. It's working for 7 of them.
But part 3 can't be renamed .
I get an error message saying "page can't be found" from IE, or a white page from Firefox.

I posted those links to a few forums, and part 3 is the only one with no download at all.
It tried to download it and it's not working.
It fails using JDownloader after downloader 4 Mo out of the 200 Mo file...

@rickyFS

just to remind you of the problem that i sent you (about my account hacked and the payout that the hacker did)

thanks ricky ;)

fileserve rulez

Our site has actually been loading overly amazing lately. You guys using any sort of program or just normal browser? Connecting from HK with the worst routing ever to the rest of the world, I load profiles and page within seconds. Pretty smooth here

@ 212oscar: Yes. Will forward again to techs so they don't forget.

@ RU issue - I'll see if we can get a retry button up that can't get abused (you'll get joes who push retry 5 million times)

Wow, here I thought that I haven't earned crap from the site earnings since it keeps showing $0 when I hover over the earnings drop down. But when I clicked on the site earnings link... BAM, this happens and the total earnings was changed to reflect the site earnings (old total + site earnings = new totals = :)).

Wow, here I thought that I haven't earned crap from the site earnings since it keeps showing $0 when I hover over the earnings drop down. But when I clicked on the site earnings link... BAM, this happens and the total earnings was changed to reflect the site earnings (old total + site earnings = new totals = :)).
Wow that's nice. When did this happened exactly from the time you added your site?

@Ricky: This updates periodically or instant? Site earning updated for all users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back