FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact Payment Processing day?

Can anyone tell me the day of Fileserve Payment? If I know exact day of processing and payment then I will request on just before payment day. I dont want to request 2-3 times in a week.

Can anyone tell me the day of Fileserve Payment? If I know exact day of processing and payment then I will request on just before payment day. I dont want to request 2-3 times in a week.
(:(:'(:O)

Request payout before Monday. You will get paid within Wednesday.

Uploading speed

I have some problem. See the screenshots. You will understand. Uploading speed per file is limited to 10-11 mbps whereas HF speed has no such limitation. I uploaded same file on HF 1st and uploaded in just 14 sec only. Whereas FS took 1 mins and 14 sec. When I upload multiple file together say...... 100 mb file of 8 count of 800 mb it use 10 mb per file x 8 file = 80mb/s but when I have single file it dont speed single file to 40/50 to upload fast. So I dont upload single big file but

They pay you from the date of Monday - Wednesday

I personally like to payout my week's earnings either on Saturday or Sunday morning.

@ Snow: We have set a limitations on FS' FTP upload speed per session in order to make life fair for the rest of the people. You can max out bigger and better with us than with HF - HF will reduce your speed if you try to open multiple sessions. FS and HF's structure was built up differently. They sync their storage with FTP, we don't.

@ sniffdog: We need the account security out ASAP. I hope it comes out today.

Ricky,

I've always been interested in what kind of hardware and HD space filehosts have. How many GBs do you have available? How much HD space is currently being used? Hmm, an individual server on FS holds how many HDs and of what size? These questions, I understand, might be too invasive and so perhaps border on disclosing company secrets. I just thought I'd ask :P

It must be insane keeping up with a constant stream of uploads.

Glad to see FS come onto the net!

@ ilyathereis: Let's just say it costs a lot of money to maintain and provide good service :)
Unlike others in the industry we don't say we got bought up if we're facing bad times. Glad to see the constant support for our service and the faith you guys have in us when we're peeing against tornado-like-winds.

Request My Payout Today :D

I think Today request will be paid in next week. I made mistake requested on Friday. If I request on Sunday I would have more earning. From next week I will request on Sunday.

I am eagerly waiting this is my 1st Payment on FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back