FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Don_Dany_21:
Account security = This week (fingers crossed)
Account extension = Next week or the week after
...That's the work so far that I can give you estimates on, in which we are in control of.

@ dany_loc: We will have to look into why files get stuck.

Ricky, I know the payments will be processed with Monday-Wednesday, I just wanted to know that is there any kind of chances you paying today or by tomorrow evening? Actually need to withdraw urgently and so if you paying by this duration, I will prefer to wait and withdraw all together.

@ RiteshH: We don't do such requests as payments are sent out via mass-payments.

@ AndreasB: What we mean with that is that you cannot change the information without a confirmation letter to verify such.

@ Angel_FBT: It's peak hours right now :)

@Ricky

Ah, alright ! Just those two words put together, and then "will come later" just didn't sound very ... secure for us (users), hehe. But then I understand :).

@ RiteshH: We don't do such requests as payments are sent out via mass-payments.

@ AndreasB: What we mean with that is that you cannot change the information without a confirmation letter to verify such.

@ Angel_FBT: It's peak hours right now :)
Lol. yeah I know. I mean to say are you planning for the mass-payouts by today or tomorrow evening?

I have a question.

Lets say I upload a FOLDER with 10 files. Will this folder show up in my file manager with those 10 files? or does it just take the 10 files and leave the folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back