FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ rsjunction: well aware of that. i know it is just simple html that needs to be removed, but we've been ordered to use the time of the techs efficiently and not let them look into other issues but our current fundamental issues.

NEWS FOR ALL!
-Some downloads from yesterday are not updated. Your earnings will be updated eventually later today

-Rename, copy, delete, move and whatever you guys do with your files: Working now.

-Uploads "disappearing": Working now. Just tested by moving files via FTP and it showed up within a minute.

What else we need...? Payments? Coming out today! All approved will be paid in our mass-payment.
Enjoy people :)

NEWS FOR ALL!
-Some downloads from yesterday are not updated. Your earnings will be updated eventually later today

-Rename, copy, delete, move and whatever you guys do with your files: Working now.

-Uploads "disappearing": Working now. Just tested by moving files via FTP and it showed up within a minute.

What else we need...? Payments? Coming out today! All approved will be paid in our mass-payment.
Yeah Ricky, thank you now, but my account still pending now, what's happen with it :'(

Omg...I don't know how to tackle this. Can all members in here just answer that question of payout? I think I've written the answer like a million and a half times so far.

NEWS FOR ALL!

Oh, so our stats for yesterday are not correct?? Meaning, the amount it shows for yesterday is not the total amount??

=)=)

Cause the drop for yesterday was so huge......

Correct

For Everyone's Information: If the payout button isn't displayed for you there's a reason for this - We have disabled it temporarily until the acct. dept. can review all current requests (don't know if it is including Mondays and Tuesdays requests). We will have it back later today.

Thanks

Ok Ricky.

By the way, I'm gonna ask this again, cause either no one read it or no one really knows about it...

Are there any forums/warez, whatever, dedicated to FS links, like there are for HF and MU ?

If there are, can anyone please share??

Ok Ricky.

By the way, I'm gonna ask this again, cause either no one read it or no one really knows about it...

Are there any forums/warez, whatever, dedicated to FS links, like there are for HF and MU ?

good question .. or plz tell us where the $200/day guy is posting his links

Ok Ricky.

I did see a forum somewhere but I forgot the name. There definitely is (at least) one.

good question .. or plz tell us where the $200/day guy is posting his links

afik theres no "one" or even 10 forums thatll get u that kinda earnings...the only way i can think of is following major, mid and even minor movie app and game releases. then upload that and post and spread to as many places as u can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back