FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i am getting Login Failed when RU Hotfile to FS, all of my files is Login Failed.
My Hotfile account is still good. Maybe Hotfile banned FS's IPs???

I uploaded files from RL before 15 minutes but they are not showing in my account. I try also with another files before 5 minutes and they also not showed in my account

I am hitting around 15K dl a day from HF but I don't earn that much. I have been stuck at bronze like forever despite generating sales everyday. :(

Just imagine what it would like if I hit the same figure on FS...

On my hotfile it says it gold lol doesnt really change but nowhere as much as them downloads.How much u make a day off 15k on bronze,if u dont mind me asking?

Yes in a day. And I was seriously considering switching to FS full time but have to on hold now due to the issues faced by FS. I have never been able to get a better rank in HF probably my sales figure cannot match the amount I upload.

Yes in a day. And I was seriously considering switching to FS full time but have to on hold now due to the issues faced by FS. I have never been able to get a better rank in HF probably my sales figure cannot match the amount I upload.

Yea i misread that the first time lol, still tho thats not a bad intake a day and soon tho fs will sort there problems like today i was able to upload to fs faster than hf.

script still buggy

see when i log in
[slide]
lfegtb.png
[/slide]
when i logged in, this happened.....

All repetitive issues. Let me clarify:

Storage: Needs to rewrite code for it. Not done yet as we were turning in our beds to make the site stable.

Site loading: Stable now

Slow show of files changed, moved, uploaded, deleted, copied: Delay in the communication between servers. This is getting fixed today.

When files are shown quick again on site
: We move on to the features and functionality we've promised you guys over the last few weeks.

Some of your earnings for the 23rd and 24th of June have been delayed. The "missing" earnings for these two days will appear as part of your 25th of June earnings.

Still not updated :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back