FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyi... :)

Dear FileServe users,There is a slight delay to Tuesday statistics, which we are fixing right now. Wednesday statistics are delayed too.
Everything is tracked and no data is lost.

Regards,
FileServe

@ Angel_FBT: When we have bonus payout days. Reason why this hasn't happened lately is because we've been !@#$ busy with fixing site :) Soon bonus payout when we know it won't mess up :)

Fyi... :)

Dear FileServe users,There is a slight delay to Tuesday statistics, which we are fixing right now. Wednesday statistics are delayed too.
Everything is tracked and no data is lost.

Regards,
FileServe

@ Angel_FBT: When we have bonus payout days. Reason why this hasn't happened lately is because we've been !@#$ busy with fixing site :) Soon bonus payout when we know it won't mess up :)

Thnx For Info Ricky :)

Ricky can you guys do smth about the DMCA removed files as well?
From 1880 files i got 557 removed and seriously i am having a hard time finding which ones were removed since DMCA is helpless.
Hope you take note of this as well.

i cant pay for premium with my paypal balance, it asks for CC unlike RS or MU which allows payment via PP balance without a CC. X-(

2nd payment recive from fileserve :D

Thanks FS

This email is to inform you of a transfer of $xx.xx to your account from ePassporte Account Holder fileserve.

The following message is from Account Holder fileserve:
Payment from FileServe.com

the First Payment received,
Thanks FS, thanks Ricky.

By the way, Ricky, following server is inactive:

fs87dm.fileserve.com
fs47dm.fileserve.com
fs85dm.fileserve.com
fs48dm.fileserve.com
fs88dm.fileserve.com
fs99dm.fileserve.com

I don't think I have a single completed TV/Anime series where all files can be downloaded - thus no point in posting them.
Listing all the faulty servers would take a long time and I'm not even sure if it's guaranteed to help solve anything.

Should I bother checking or will you do a complete overhaul of the older servers? Let me know please.

i have decided to try that "famous" FS.com yesterday... with the biggest game rls in past few years... first... i uploaded via FTP, crap speed as expected because i'm in eu and servers are in us. ok that was not so hard for me... but this: when upload was done links appeared 2 hours after uploading... now you might say they were fixing something or whatever but ill never use them again (that is how much they made me angry) though many friends urged me to start using it and it is good and blah blah blah... they failed when i first tried them... there is nothing else to talk (at least for me)
just to prove that im not noob and that i know "how its done" check this pic.

http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/2330/GzAAV8ws.gif

FS will never be able to provide me with that.

the First Payment received,
Thanks FS, thanks Ricky.

By the way, Ricky, following server is inactive:

fs87dm.fileserve.com
fs47dm.fileserve.com
fs85dm.fileserve.com
fs48dm.fileserve.com
fs88dm.fileserve.com
fs99dm.fileserve.com

Eh? Servers are up - probably no more space on them.

@ Jueki: You cannot check them with the linkchecker we have. Only way YOU can check them is via entering the links in the browser and trying to connect to get them.

@ Nelle89: The files were uploaded. The databases were outsync and that's why they appeared late.

Sure you made 50 dollars in one day with HF, knowing that they took 150 from you. We have guys making 100-200/day - You should ask them why they'll never go back to HF again.

For the FTP. Did you open multiple sessions for uploading? Easy to maximize your speed then.

@ all: We know what causes the slow "loading" of the website and it will be addressed tomorrow.

Ricky just a quick question.
What gets uploaded now will not get 404 errors or errors like file download starts and then stops somewhere in some random % of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back