FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wel today i am getting 7000 mbps speed in filepost
with my RDP
filepost pls dont give rebill plan
just improve your service
that is what we want
i like your plan i love your plan
but without speed
we lost our time !!!
BTW i use mix plan So speed is awesome !!

why you don't like rebills plan... i joint to filepost because of rebills...:P

Need to make an explanation of the unstable service work yesterday and today once again. Yesterday we had some technical glitches (hardware based) that were fixed in a timely manner, however since yesterday evening we have been facing a DDoS attack of the servers, and now we are facing its peak. Our administration team is making everything necessary to stand the load, we hope the situation will get better within several hours.

We understand that it is difficult to work today, and our partners and users are irritated about that. We are doing our best to ensure normal work of the site.

I have already verify my blog to filepost.
I got a sale through my blog( I check it by Referrers Details Report).
But I don't have any Site Sales Revenue.
Why?

Please contact the support team with this question.

jdownloader-tutorial.pdf

this is the PDF I made by adobe acrobat , and its blocked Copyright inf

ha ha ha , who send you this info its a COPYRIGHT MATERIALS
please check your Copyright inf system,

Also will ask you to contact the support team, they will check the question.

Today we again would like to share the revenue statistics of some our partners. We think that these 10 screenshots will be good motivation for you and will allow to see the tendencies of FilePost development. For example, the screens allow to evaluate rebill percentage. This information also shows that the most profitable program for our partners is PPS one, also if you have your own site, you can earn even more (and we hope that the partners who are against PPS plan will at least consider it after reviewing the screens). Sometimes a referral program also shows good revenue - you can see the proof here. We consider the hard and stable work to be the most efficient reason of the high revenue and the content as the next important reason only.

fp1-1.jpg

fp2-1.jpg

fp3.jpg

fp4.jpg

fp5.jpg

fp6.jpg

fp7.jpg

fp8.jpg

fp9.jpg

fp10.jpg

I cant log on site ... can you help me?

Do you get any errors? Without the details it is not possible to assist unfortunately. In order to expedite the resolution we advise to contact our support team via a contact form with all the details you can provide. Or pm me the details.

You are mistaken, we have lots of partners who earn with PPD plan - and we sure are not against that.
Really?
So why when i make first request payout from PPD plan, my upload speed down from 3mb to 120~150kbs? So fast huh? =))
My account is premium, not free!

We upload file to your host, leech traffic for you and earn money, but you limit our upload speed to minimum, force us sell premium for you (or our upload speed very slow =))). Is this the way you working with your partners?

Need to make an explanation of the unstable service work yesterday and today once again. Yesterday we had some technical glitches (hardware based) that were fixed in a timely manner, however since yesterday evening we have been facing a DDoS attack of the servers, and now we are facing its peak. Our administration team is making everything necessary to stand the load, we hope the situation will get better within several hours.

We understand that it is difficult to work today, and our partners and users are irritated about that. We are doing our best to ensure normal work of the site.

Please contact the support team with this question.

Also will ask you to contact the support team, they will check the question.
ticket 00082574 submitted, can you check it please?thx :D

Filepost, can you do something about those premium link generators hogging your services? I was going to jump the PPS wagon until I saw that your services are on the top premium generating link sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back