FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RU from Filesonic doesn't work.. Queued for almost an hour already..

can't upload via FTP

I can see the most of your files are being processed now.

IDM not support for free user.

i'm trying to download my file but i got this error.
but working when i'm using premium acc.

http://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=108965718_filepost_122_523lo.JPG

We recommend using JDownloader software for file downloads. It supports both free and premium downloads very well.

This is the answer to my ticket for the dead upload:

"We are sorry, at the moment there are too many files standing in queue and
they all are downloading in turn.
We could switch you to the fastest servers in case if you would like to
switch to PPS program as our best servers are used for Revenue Share"

Just like a crocko, forcing us to change the plan in pps, blocking the upload of PPD plan.

Upload of PPD partners is not blocked. However we have one of the best PPS plans on the market, and the most active partners get the fastest servers. And we have to limit the speed of the accounts that have lots of files not being downloaded or shared.

RU is not working for me. Queued for 1+ hr !!

same for me, RU is in Queued for a very long time.

There sometimes can be a queue of files. Today we had some issues with the site work, however now it works normally.

Upload of PPD partners is not blocked. However we have one of the best PPS plans on the market, and the most active partners get the fastest servers. And we have to limit the speed of the accounts that have lots of files not being downloaded or shared.

so it means that newly registered affiliates cannot get a decent upload speed?

so it means that newly registered affiliates cannot get a decent upload speed?

No, that does not mean that. What I mean is that if an account has lots of inactive files without any downloads/sales, it may have lower upload speed. Your account has been checked multiple times according to your requests.

yes, thank you for checking my account!

those affiliates that doesn't earn as much as the others does not deserve to have a decent upload speed?

right now im trying to upload thru FTP but it gives error "Connection timed out"; "Could not connect to server"

hi...FilePost,

i've joined today...hope thre will be no problems in future...

let me try ur host...looking for a nice start...

did payment automatic..??

its stated that first paymet is manual and takes time and after that automatic...

is that so..??

hmm xiona_marie, you make a good point, I don't understand their system too much... I know I get a great upload speed most of the time... but sometimes it is crap like 100kb/s - all I do is cancle that upload on z-o-o-m.eu and then restart it and i get a good speed... weird system I know... but well i'm premium and only store 600GB and I make $500/week and I still have issues sometimes but they are easily resolved so I dont tend to moan about them... I dont understand their site to be honest but meh... hopefully this is just a temp thing through the first few months til they can expand like fuck this year :)

yes, thank you for checking my account!

those affiliates that doesn't earn as much as the others does not deserve to have a decent upload speed?

right now im trying to upload thru FTP but it gives error "Connection timed out"; "Could not connect to server"

No, I mean the accounts that have tons of files uploaded and not shared actually.

As for FTP, I can connect well to both servers now. If you still face the issue please submit a ticket and specify the software you use and what server you are connecting to. We always ask our partners to report any issues to the support team for fast resolution.

hi...FilePost,

i've joined today...hope thre will be no problems in future...

let me try ur host...looking for a nice start...

did payment automatic..??

its stated that first paymet is manual and takes time and after that automatic...

is that so..??

You can request your payouts yourself or set up a schedule after the first one is processed.

hmm xiona_marie, you make a good point, I don't understand their system too much... I know I get a great upload speed most of the time... but sometimes it is crap like 100kb/s - all I do is cancle that upload on z-o-o-m.eu and then restart it and i get a good speed... weird system I know... but well i'm premium and only store 600GB and I make $500/week and I still have issues sometimes but they are easily resolved so I dont tend to moan about them... I dont understand their site to be honest but meh... hopefully this is just a temp thing through the first few months til they can expand like fuck this year :)

I believe you know all high-load systems may have technical problems sometimes, and the high load of the servers (peak load time, weekends) may cause decrease of the system performance and speeds.

No, I mean the accounts that have tons of files uploaded and not shared actually.

As for FTP, I can connect well to both servers now. If you still face the issue please submit a ticket and specify the software you use and what server you are connecting to. We always ask our partners to report any issues to the support team for fast resolution.

ok thanks! i can connect to FTP now. i'll try to upload for a week and see if there will be improvements.

im using filezilla to upload my files. yes i saw some of your earnings screen shots, great job! especially with your referrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back