FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?
So why when i make first request payout from PPD plan, my upload speed down from 3mb to 120~150kbs? So fast huh? =))
My account is premium, not free!

We upload file to your host, leech traffic for you and earn money, but you limit our upload speed to minimum, force us sell premium for you (or our upload speed very slow =))). Is this the way you working with your partners?

Please understand that the system and servers provide the speed they can provide. If you face really low speed, pm me or contact our support team.

And let me explain how file hostings work. First of all, we do not earn from advertising, so all money that is paid to the partners comes from sales and our own pocket - and that is how all file hostings work. And do not forget about expenses for servers, promotion, staff, etc. So please understand that any file hosting service earns of sales and uses this money to pay the partners within all affiliate programs.

Also, we consider our PPS plan to be one of the best on the market, and our partners can earn really well using it - much more than can be earned with downloads.

ticket 00082574 submitted, can you check it please?thx :D

Our support team will sure reply to the ticket.

all that users that earn high have site sales so they are owners of big site's make fp more user friendly :)

At the screenshots you can see people who work with download, or with a referral program for example. Sure, having your own site is a plus (and some people create new sites/blogs for each separate file hosting for example), however it is possible to earn by posting on forums only.

Filepost, can you do something about those premium link generators hogging your services? I was going to jump the PPS wagon until I saw that your services are on the top premium generating link sites.

Please pm me what services you have found.

61F4H.jpg

Can you do something about changing this text to correct one?
It's not DONW, its DOWN...

It ripped my eyes off when I saw it...

Please send the screenshot of the page.

ftp-eu.filepost.com not working =(

If it is possible, please send the details about your location and IP to the support team.

Filepost.com Downloader it´s totally useless for users right now, downloads never starts:

Adding Link and Verifying status:
400rofl.png

After that:
758fp2.png

If you left the program open it doesnt do nothing, download never start, even if you restart the program it doesnt work:

190fp3.png

Fix all this bugs ASAP!

Filepost.com Downloader it´s totally useless for users right now, downloads never starts:

Adding Link and Verifying status:
400rofl.png

After that:
758fp2.png

If you left the program open it doesnt do nothing, download never start, even if you restart the program it doesnt work:

190fp3.png

Fix all this bugs ASAP!

We will look into the manager, it is a new software just created. And please be patient.

hi filepost

who want to free users can download the files, this feature must be adjustable to 400mb

we would have sold more premium forums, so that users who share

regards.

Ok it´s better to uninstall it now and re-install the software after managers fixed the bugs, or it can be updated by itself like JDownloader?

The manager works now well for logged customers, however still there are some problems for free downloads. Once we adjust that I will sure let you know.

hi filepost

who want to free users can download the files, this feature must be adjustable to 400mb

we would have sold more premium forums, so that users who share

regards.

We increased the file free download size according to the requests of our users and partners. If you have your own resources you can use Marketing settings where you can set up 400MB file size limit for example. You can find more details about the marketing settings in our blog for example:
http://filepost.com/blog/post/42/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back