FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can coppy only the the code :) withouth the name :P

And what good would that do? he would need to manualy copy everything
It's easier to just delete / then... (less work)

I'm astonished by creativity of your reply... How he couldn't figure that out...
we are so lucky to have you with us here...

The reason why he is asking this is because if you export FilePost links with "/" at the end, and lets say fileserves link without "/" and put it in some script that groups files with same name together, FilePosts links won't be grouped... they will be stuck together like list.

Keep on getting this at the moment, not good for promo day. Please fix this asap!
me08yt8yqlm3.jpg

FTP looks dead on EU server, dose not connect!

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

US Servers working!

Last edited:

We will change the export links to the format without / soon.

i upload from USA sborg

I can use a regular ftp software, for example FileZilla, without any problems. May be you should contact sborg since they are third-party company and they are responsible for their service work.

Cost of 5 days premium is $6.75 ?

The price of a trial plan is 5Euro. If you mean what we pay to our partners today (within the promo), it is 6.75USD - you are right (5USD x 1.35)

FTP looks dead on EU server, dose not connect!

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

US Servers working!

Do you still face an issue with EU FTP?

1111190018c72fbc282c801b2f.jpg

really hate to see this:facepalm:

Sorry for that. As was mentioned, that was fixed already - should not influence the stats a lot.

Last edited:
since wupload is closing the user "willy woupload" is forging cookies on their thread, the id is /297932/ message #18312 <-- no more, the msgs disappeared, anyway the abuse filepost id is correct

Last edited:
you should disable Remote Upload. this function is used by leechers and spammers. wupload is gone because of this.

Web upload and FTP upload is OK. and well prepare new servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back