FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilePost!!! What a Service??? Join 3 Days Ago, Already Gotta $20.00 Instantly, Proof Attached For Unbelievers,

9949f05812.png

Within 3 Days I Gotta Some Real Nice Features & Earnings, FilePost!!! You Rocks, I Love You, Of course, You are the New Era of Uploading & Earning.

no one earn from rebils ?

Sure, partners earn from rebills. You can find some screens here in the thread, also we will ask our partners to post new screens if they agree for sure.

No until today did I found that there is a retry option for error RU files. This is awesome! Saves a lot of time.

Yes, there is such an option) Also you can remove unnecessary links from the page.

how much storage does free users get?

this is maximum usa ftp upload speed i am getting

473bead1e042933b0d352639d70675e6.jpg

though RU was very fast,tested Ru from filejungle 900mb file just in 10min

Last edited:
why file links take time to appear on the root or folder directory after upload ?

it should come instantly . right?

Usually yes, it comes instantly. Seems in peak load moments there can be some delay.

how much storage does free users get?

this is maximum usa ftp upload speed i am getting

473bead1e042933b0d352639d70675e6.jpg

though RU was very fast,tested Ru from filejungle 900mb file just in 10min

Where do you upload file from (I mean location of your files)?

When will the earnings be fixed for today, Mike?

Do not worry, will be recalculated.

@FilePost do you get my pm?

All pms are answered within one business day. Usually much faster.

some of my file disappear from root folder and i can't find that file.....but download link still exist and counted when someone download it...how to resolve it ?
thanks.

some of my file disappear from root folder and i can't find that file.....but download link still exist and counted when someone download it...how to resolve it ?
thanks.

We need to know your account id and file id to investigate the question - pm this information to me please.

ftp and web both upload is very slow for me

yes ftp is very slow

Seems lots of partners upload files now - prepare for the weekend. I am sure the speed will become better. Do you upload to EU servers, don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back