FilePost.com - Up to $35 for downloads or 60% of sales&rebills (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, prepare Filepost for massive spamming.

Seriously, take some measures, like limit RU or limit it from certain filehosts. The amount of data spammed there is unimagineable.

remote upload is limited in filepost with 100 url at max but they have to limit 5 download at the same time for remote uplaod can be good and make less server load.
Ftp upload gives more loading than remote upload, cause SLOW connections
like 20 mbit are bigger headaches than 1 gbit connection of server's remote upload.
remote upload can not be closed = DIE OF FILEPOST.
but as I said, sometimes it opens 100 download at the same time while downloading
it can be limited 5 download at max and get files 5 by 5.

Lulz . Remote upload is not just for leechers people use multiple filehosts and dont want to have to upload to each filehost seperately .

I joined but remote upload is very very slow for a 50mb file

I'm trying FilPost for the first time and I'm using RU from a server (not from filehosts) and I see a huge delay uploading (Status: Queued).
Some comments above mention the same thing, so I would like to know how long usually takes to upload files using RU (Status: Downloading, Done)

I'm trying FilPost for the first time and I'm using RU from a server (not from filehosts) and I see a huge delay uploading (Status: Queued).
Some comments above mention the same thing, so I would like to know how long usually takes to upload files using RU (Status: Downloading, Done)

There remote sucks ass i mainly use filesonic but i like to have an alternative . I think i'll go with bitshare there remote just uploaded the same file in 2 mins
Im still waiting an hour later for the same file from FP

since wupload is gone i am gonna start working with you guys

edit

why does security questions and answers vanishes after it has been created just make sure question is

left

my acc has been suspended. I sent email to support two weeks ago but no response.
Please tell me the reason to suspend my acc .
my ID : dovanlai at gmail dot com

I don't think disabling RU is a good idea. My speed with ftp upload is terrible. So I upload my files via ftp to filesonic and then RU to filepost, saves a lot of time. Otherwise, it would take me at least twice the time to upload directly via ftp to filepost. But RU from filepost to filepost shouldn't be considered, everyone knows the reason behind this.

I don't think disabling RU is a good idea. My speed with ftp upload is terrible. So I upload my files via ftp to filesonic and then RU to filepost, saves a lot of time. Otherwise, it would take me at least twice the time to upload directly via ftp to filepost. But RU from filepost to filepost shouldn't be considered, everyone knows the reason behind this.

What's the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back