Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfxguru - There are no 3mb/sec caps on multiple file uploads I can assure you. I can see from your screenshot that you are indeed uploading with that speed, could this not possibly be down to the source you are using having a 3mb/sec cap on multiple downloads? I will have this looked at anyhow to see if there are any issues that could be causing this.

i am uploading from our high end 1gbps rdp server. there is no cap in uploading , i can assure you that.

few upload results on other file host:
uploaded.to:=)
9CTrza.png

FileSonic:=)
G8Ztir.png

WUpload:=)
XnuzO2.png

Sometimes people don't stay friends forever so I guess tarzan and cheeta ran the distance and moved on :)

I hope your affiliates don't run a far distance and move on from you :).
Mate , Please spend a few bucks to get an authentic ad campaign.

Greg , mate , You are running a company NOT a kindergarten.

Regards

Last edited:
dejavu - What issue mate?, Did we not resolve this via private message already?

Virtual - $20 is the minimum for payout.

reverse - I really do appreciated your input and criticism in regards to our ads. I feel our ad campaign is perfectly suited for what it is intended to achieve. Seeing as you are the only person I have met so far who has disliked the ads I will continue to promote our service in this way. I don't need to be told I am running a company I can assure you that but thanks for reminding me :)

reverse - I really do appreciated your input and criticism in regards to our ads. I feel our ad campaign is perfectly suited for what it is intended to achieve. Seeing as you are the only person I have met so far who has disliked the ads I will continue to promote our service in this way. I don't need to be told I am running a company I can assure you that but thanks for reminding me :)

You are welcome mate.

I just wanted to check your views on the same. Its quite clear by now. :D

And why would you change your ads , kids and infants loves it. :) It also gives a new inspirational message - Kick your friends in the face. :))

Cya around greg.

Regards

Last edited:
seiya93 - Web upload does work. Would you care to be a bit more specific about what the problem seems to be?

hi
sorry I had this problem only with google crome now works fine with firefox
thanks for the trouble immediately responded and apologies

reverse - You mean inspirational message? Our friends are always our friends, only you mention kicking friends in the face :)

Regards

Ohh , so history was lying !! they were never friends.

So , lets settle this thing for good -

1- Affiliates must believe that the two characters being shown are NOT friends and are actually strangers because filejungle made them 'move on' and they lost their memory like the lead actor in Memento

2- You should kick strangers.

Ahhh... its that way ... ohhh i see clearly now .. it changes everything. :D

By the way , who's the mascot of filejungle -

Tarzon ? ,a monkey ? or Tarzan hitting a monkey in the face who might have actually raised him up in his childhood days ?

Forget mascot , you know what .. Screw mascot.

How about this tagline for filejungle - "Why innovate when we can always imitate"? :D

Since you kept the banners saying nobody dislikes those , I am sure nobody will dislike this tagline too.

Please feel free to use it.

No charges , just for you , greg :D

Regards

Last edited:
HI Filejungle , I sent a message with the screenshot. Please check and up me to premium.
Thanks alot.
my account is littlegirl2010

By the way, can u help me add my WMZ into payment method? always announce invalid payment account when i add my webmoney ID in there.So sad:(

Last edited:
Greg, can you move Austria, Japan, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and U.A.E to group B??? Honestly, if you do that, you will rock the world...

And think for France/Germany/ or Spain in group A? :)

M.D House & SSK - We will be looking at the possibility of changing the category for certain countries in the future. For now the countries will be staying where they are, remember I did say that if countries are capable of showing increased sales then they will of course be promoted. So I am sure if you guys need a country to be moved up a notch you know what needs to be done. I have taken all your ideas and suggestions on board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back