Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Upgrade my account premium user

Username: Dieguit0sk8

M.D House & SSK - We will be looking at the possibility of changing the category for certain countries in the future. For now the countries will be staying where they are, remember I did say that if countries are capable of showing increased sales then they will of course be promoted. So I am sure if you guys need a country to be moved up a notch you know what needs to be done. I have taken all your ideas and suggestions on board :)

I'm an uploader from Belgium - now in group C - and I see no reason why I should use your service, just to help you increase sales from my country. And no Belgian uploaders=no sales from Belgium. In fact, I find it a bit insulting because all other Western European countries are in group A or B, feels a bit like the monkey in your adds :'(

I'm an uploader from Belgium - now in group C - and I see no reason why I should use your service, just to help you increase sales from my country. And no Belgian uploaders=no sales from Belgium. In fact, I find it a bit insulting because all other Western European countries are in group A or B, feels a bit like the monkey in your adds :'(

I can understand your feelings mate ..

But so you know the REAL MONKEY [WU] and the REAL TARZAN [WU's cousin FSC] have belgium in Group B ..

Check this out mate :)

http://www.wupload.com/affiliate-program

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate-program

Hope it helps :D

Cheers

PS This Tarzan[FSC] doesn't stabs or kicks anyone. :D

But don't be surprised to see Belgium in Group B soon because they forgot to copy the download table as Filejungle was busy copying images ,banners and sales charts .. Filejungle sources told me that they would copy Payment table first thing tomorrow morning :)

But my advice would be to stick with tried ,tested and authentic.

Good luck ... and cya around

Last edited:
If you dont like FIlejungle just go with whatever host you want, stop asking to add country in some groups or sh1t,

I didn't ask anything, was just trying to help them by explaining why they can forget the Belgian (and Japanese etc) markets. My church calls this charity 8-)

Last edited:
reverse, Cena... Please, guys...

reverse, I think that you are trying to play some role of a business instructor? Who are you anyway? Chief of File Hosts? Chief of WJ? Filesonic/Wupload stuff?

We don't care! I don't care! Stop turning the topic into a "battleground"!

Stop using your outrageous sarcasm, filled with huge amounts of irony. It's ridiculous!

Stop telling us who is the best, who is second and so on... I believe that everyone here has his own ranking, but only YOU are feel obliged to share it here... And specially in this topic.

Stop using FileJungle ads for mocks! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! Fresh and extremely COOL!

Yeah, they kick the monkey? What's the problem? They will kick NOT only the monkey, believe me! And one more thing... You are NOBODY to tell them what they should use and what they have to do. You are not their chief.

FileJungle are great! And this is fact, buddy. ;)

Stop advertise those File Hosts here. Go and advertise in other forums. Make some referrals, Drink a cup of tea, Go out - Go for a walk, but don't bother us with your bullshit.

Don't understand you at all.

Check this example:

If you love Pizza, you don't go into McDonald's to tell them that they sucks, right?

If you like your girlfriend, you don't go to those girls that you think for ugly and tell them that they sucks, right?

What are you trying to do anyway?

I hate FSO, but i don't share those feelings in Filesonic official topic, right? I have some File Host respect! Have you?

With best feelings, guys. ;)

M.D.House.

Last edited:

reverse, I think that you are trying to play some role of a business instructor? Who are you anyway? Chief of File Hosts? Chief of WJ? Filesonic/Wupload stuff?

Stop using your outrageous sarcasm, filled with huge amounts of irony. It's ridiculous!

Stop telling us who is the best, who is second and so on... I believe that everyone here has his own ranking, but only YOU are feel obliged to share it here... And specially in this topic.

Stop using FileJungle ads for mocks! THEY ARE INCREDIBLE! Fresh and extremely COOL!

Yeah, they kick the monkey? What's the problem? They will kick NOT only the monkey, believe me! And one more thing... You are NOBODY to tell them what they should use and what they have to do. You are not their chief.

Stop advertise those File Hosts here. Go and advertise in other forums. Make some referrals, Drink a cup of tea, Go out - Go for a walk, but don't bother us with your bullshit.

Check this example:

If you love Pizza, you don't go into McDonald's to tell them that they sucks, right?

If you like your girlfriend, you don't go to those girl that you think for ugly and tell them that they sucks, right?

I hate FSO, but i don't share those feelings in Filesonic official topic, right? I have some File Host respect! Have you?

M.D.House.

+1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

Check this example:

If you like your girlfriend, you don't go to those girls that you think for ugly and tell them that they sucks, right?

M.D.House.

+1
Spam a whole page just want Belgium in Group B....
If your traffic can really bring the sales, why don't join PPS???
And fight for your country should put in which group in this post??

To those asking for premium upgrades and posting your usernames in the thread, please message my inbox with your earnings via a screenshot and I will be happy to upgrade you.

Sorry if some of you feel 'insulted' with the categories that your countries have been placed in. This is clearly not a dig at specific countries it's just how we have structured our payment layout for the time being.

Reverse - Seeing as you seem to have a problem with everything we do here at filejungle I don't really know what to say to you anymore. Thanks for all your feedback and I hope you enjoy your time at whichever file hosts you decide to use. Just to clarify, we did not copy anything whether it be banners or whatever you have suggested and I can assure you we won't be copying any download table as you put it. You can attempt to discredit or slate us as much as you want but that doesn't really give out the impression that fso or wu have users of a high maturity level :)

M.D House / phlok - Thanks for your pleasant support and comments :) nice to see some users can understand where we are coming from. Hope you are enjoying the service.

Th3KiNG - I will try get this done for you asap, sorry for the wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back