Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About my msg sent to you yesterday still processing or not.
Just want to check it keep going.
Hope can get answer asap.
Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Madalinutzu - If you are having problems with remote uploads from wupload or filesonic that is because they have blocked some of our remote servers and this will result in failed transfers. There is nothing we can do to resolve this.

ilovewupload - Thank you.

Please insert others hoster on Remote , like Turbobit or ShareFlare .Will be great to work with you, but witout remote It's hard for me to continue.

Madalinutzu - We will be looking into adding additional hosts into the remote upload section of our service in the near future. We are very busy currently so please bare with us as things do take time but I assure you we are working on it :)

FTP and Remote Upload are really fast! Filejungle also has high pay rate for PPD, Site owners (25%) but only 2 problem:

- Redeem should lower price for uploader to prolong premium acc to store files like filesonic/wupload
- Problem with filenames: I just think that If i upload 1 file named "A B C" from another filehost like Filesonic/Wupload/Megaupload or from FTP -> it should be show up "A B C" instead of "A_B_C" in file manager now And If original name of my file is "A_B_C" or "A.B.C" , it still can be show up the same after i transferred to FileJungle.

I see Filejungle has good design & good file manager & very promising :) Plz fix these problems.

hd1026 - We are looking into the issue you have mentioned regarding the file names, I will keep you informed of any changes that occur. We will look into your request to make the redeem price lower, but for now it will be the same so have some patience :)

Greg

foster100 - The limit is set by the uploader, they can change this in their dashboard settings under 'features' and 'change' when you enter this area you can change the limit from 450mb to 1024mb. This is where the uploader decides what the limit is for a free user in terms of file size. So you are not restricted to 450mb, the person who uploaded the file has set this limit.

Remember guys as stated in the first post of the thread under 'NOTICE' you need to message me with screenshots of your previous earnings from other file hosts. The 'NOTICE' states how much you need to have earned in order to qualify for the free premium membership :)

Thanks

Hello Greg

Please support https:// for Rapidshare links, because if I use http:// with RS links to remote upload my links to FJ and in the time I was downloading something from Rapidshare, then RS will discover different IPS (your servers and mine) in the same time are using my RS premium account and they will block my account, unfortunately they always do that, so if you can support https:// this will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Either Greg or file names, changing the water halletsen File naming problem, but 40 does not change when the only issue we should do it unlimited or use of this euphoria is please do not EDIT it does not change the file name is such a bad ...: S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back