Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i have 20 files in the file manager, the 1st page is showing 15 files, can't see the option to go to the next 5 files. And also no viewing option as 10,20,50,100 files per page.

subhy259 - Yes, I edited my previous reply to say that we have noticed the error and are resolving it now so please bare with us for a short while.

Thanks

subhy259 - FTP uploads are not capped at 3mb/s per file. The limit is set at 10mb/s per file. Any slowdown's you are experiencing are not due to speed caps.

forhad725 - I am sure if you try remote transfers between other hosts you will notice good speeds. The speeds between remote uploads have been tested thoroughly and with good results, we cannot help it if a specific file host is having issues with speed which result in a transfer to our servers being slower than expected.

phlok - It seems that way :)

Regards

_devil_ - You can't see one file or any files? How did you upload your file?, web, remote or ftp ? Can you see other files you have uploaded? Are you in the correct folder in which the file was uploaded to? Provide some more details so I can look into this.

zdorian - It is not about ignoring countries from that region. Countries are in specific categories for a reason. Of course this can change and countries can move between categories but in order for that to happen we would need to notice increased sales coming from the country in question. This would then in turn give us reason to promote a country to a higher category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back