Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone who is experiencing slow download speeds with free user accounts we are working as hard as we can to optimise performance to ensure you get the best speeds possible. Please bare with us as things do take time and we are not just blindly throwing out high speed promises without knowing fully that we are capable of providing such a service.

In regards to eu servers once again please give us time to make the current speeds and performance as best as it can be, then we can look into the possibility of branching out and creating european servers.

I have replied to those who have messaged me. I cannot help it if my inbox gets full seeing as I can only have 3 messages at a time for now. Please bare with me I am responding / deleting messages as fast as I can.

2 sales today =)

really cool when you sold 1 month premium account you see 2.5$ instead of 90 cent or 45 cent .... :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi, Greg. Can you change the Captcha for free users, because this one is extremely difficult. Change it with a little bid easier, if you can... I had to click the refresh button more than 30 times... >_>

Best Regards.

M.D House - For now that is the capture that we will be using. I understand sometimes it can be difficult to read but you do not have to get the image 100% correct in order to pass the verification :)

subhy259 - 'EDIT' Thanks for the feedback on that issue, we are having this resolved now so please bare with us.

callmyname - I don't quite understand what you are asking, could you please clear it up for me so I can answer you.

Everyone - To those who have private messaged me I have dealt with your requests. Sorry to those who experienced a full inbox :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back