Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince69 - Please inbox me with your proof of earnings, have a read of the first page under 'NOTICE' where it states what you require to obtain the free premium membership.

Thanks

i think FTP upload is capped at 3mb/sec per file

11xtH3.png

gfxguru - There are no 3mb/sec caps on multiple file uploads I can assure you. I can see from your screenshot that you are indeed uploading with that speed, could this not possibly be down to the source you are using having a 3mb/sec cap on multiple downloads? I will have this looked at anyhow to see if there are any issues that could be causing this.

filejunglegreg, I cant see all of files in file manager!
I've uploaded total 10files where 9 of them uploaded remotely! another one is uploaded as web upload (already have 7 downloads from it)..yesterday I can see my web uploaded file bt today I cnt see none of them!

this is the screen shot!

gj7h7Hd.JPG

_devil_ - The 9 files will be located in the remote uploads folder, did you find them? Has the 1 web uploaded file reappeared? Could you maybe re login to your account and see if this resolves the issue.

@itmees. I did that too! bt there is nothing!

@ FJgreg, main directory & those two folders r totally empty! I alredy logged in several times after u said bt still its same as before!

& u can see in that screenshot that I really have total 10 files!

There is nothing to deny it's simply not true. Why would we state that the ftp uploads are not capped if they are? When surely you guys are going to notice it, the ftp is capped at 10mb/s this does not mean you will get this speed on a continual basis but if the two locations are capable of this then you will get this speed.. I cannot say why your files are going at 3mb/s maybe it's your source? There is also the possibility that the two sources cannot handle a thread over 3mb/s simultaneously, which is very common. Servers can withstand high bandwidth, but that does not mean that you will receive the highest speeds possible for every thread you create between them. I will once again look into this to see if there is anything we can do to speed things up for you guys :)

_devil_ - Your files are visible to me, have you tried to clear your cache?

Last edited:
There is nothing to deny it's simply not true. Why would we state that the ftp uploads are not capped if they are? When surely you guys are going to notice it, the ftp is capped at 10mb/s this does not mean you will get this speed on a continual basis but if the two locations are capable of this then you will get this speed.. I cannot say why your files are going at 3mb/s maybe it's your source? There is also the possibility that the two sources cannot handle a thread over 3mb/s simultaneously, which is very common. Servers can withstand high bandwidth, but that does not mean that you will receive the highest speeds possible for every thread you create between them. I will once again look into this to see if there is anything we can do to speed things up for you guys :)

thans, waiting for the update. Btw you can try tht ftp uploading,if u not yet updated, it'll also give u 3-3.5 . :D

littlegirl2011 - Please refer to the 1st page under 'NOTICE' there you will see the requirements for premium upgrades, inbox me with your screen shot and i will be happy to oblige

Thanks

In Website Page : "Enter your domain name (sub domains are not supported) and click the "Add Domain" button."
Why sub-domain are not supported?

º.º kick to the monkey??

really they have NO innovation at all. Stabbing a competitor ad campaign like this .. its a shame.

Please come up with some original guys , lets see what you got.

And Irony is :) -

"Tarzan's best friend was "Cheeta" , a monkey... So if Tarzan turns his back on his best friend and kicks him, imagine all the affiliates.

Good luck guys , hope you don't get this kick :)

Regards

Last edited:
callmyname - I will forward your request to have sub-domains added but for now only full domains are supported.

sylar1901 - Payments will be sent out on tuesday, seeing as we haven't been operational for a week yet it is quite hard to provide proof, but i assure you that proof will follow on tuesday :)

reverse - Thanks for your input on our advertisement. We feel that our ads are perfectly suitable and the majority of people that have commented on our designs, logos and layout have given us positive feedback. Sometimes people don't stay friends forever so I guess tarzan and cheeta ran the distance and moved on :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back