Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi filejunglegreg !!!
Please upgrade my account to premium
my account: kingdatafj
Thanks
NOTICE: Starting from today and 2 months onwards we will upgrade anyone who has worked with a previous host before. Anyone who can provide screenshots of their earnings above $200 will get 3 months free premium! (PM me with a screenshot along with username). Users with earnings of $20-$199 within a month can get a premium account for 1 month after providing a screenshot along with their username. Promotion offer for upgrades will end Friday, 30th September.

Hi Tarzan,
I cannot sign up
this is the error msg
Problem sloved.
Now I can sign up
Thanks Filejungle :)

kliton - Wupload/filesonic have blocked our remote servers. They were originally an option in RU. We removed them because it is a pointless exercise leaving them there when your transfers only result in failure, then you complain. You are welcome to speak to them to unblock us but as of now there is nothing we can do to resolve this. I have answered this question many times already if you look throughout the thread. We are adding as many additional hosts to our RU as we can to give you guys as many options as possible, adding new hosts does take time so please be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back